Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Jun 20, 2003
  • Also On: PC
8.0

1. Nov 29, 2014
    This is game is pretty cool. Quick review. BO2 like graphics, not as good. You can fly a space-ship which is sweet. It's hard but worth as hot, it's better than Red Faction in my opinion. I've seen this game get some negative reviews, but I'm thinking it's because people find it to hard. It's a hard game, but It's fun once you try it and challenge yourself with it. Who doesn't like flyingThis is game is pretty cool. Quick review. BO2 like graphics, not as good. You can fly a space-ship which is sweet. It's hard but worth as hot, it's better than Red Faction in my opinion. I've seen this game get some negative reviews, but I'm thinking it's because people find it to hard. It's a hard game, but It's fun once you try it and challenge yourself with it. Who doesn't like flying in a space-ship? Expand
  2. ChadM.
    Sep 25, 2003
    This is easily the most overhyped game I have ever played. A below average FPS made even worse by poor controls, ridiculously bad AI, grenades that bounce like superballs and mission objectives made too difficult by the above. Rumor said this was going to be "GTA in Space." It ain't even Doom in Space. It is just bad.
  3. LevitonK.
    Jul 12, 2003
    An all round solid game. With decent to good graphics, an awesome (however cliche) storyline, and a terrific music score, Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter is a great game. The gameplay is linear, but then again, if you are a bounty hunter, and have a target, you don't want to daddle around so much. This game brings about challenges and ideas that most FPS games don't supply.

#44 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. The only problem with this is that the collected ideas that are gathered here - with the exception of the space combat - have all been lifted from other gaming influences. The curvature of Mace's face visor, the enemies with power shields, the control of remote guns... [PSM2]
  2. The characters and monotonous visuals are dull, uninteresting and cliché (especially lead character Mace Griffin). And the absence of any multiplayer options severely hampers Bounty Hunter’s replayability in the long run.
  3. Cheat Code Central
    Not only unoriginal but flawed in its execution. It can be fun in spurts but it fails to sustain any momentum.