9.1

1. Apr 9, 2013
    I don't always enjoy racing games that much. They're mostly the same thing over and over again. Sometimes there's a challenge, sometimes there isn't. But this game is fun as hell. Even the story is fun. Racing games shoudl be like this.
  2. Dec 26, 2013
    What an incredibly fun game this still is. I have completed 100% of mc3de. I have remix as well,. This game was the best street racing game money could buy back in the day. Even better than nfs underground. The cars look amazing. The graphics were top notch for ps2 hardware. The soundtrack was catchy and fit perfectly with the atmosphere of the street racing seen. I'm keeping my ps2 forWhat an incredibly fun game this still is. I have completed 100% of mc3de. I have remix as well,. This game was the best street racing game money could buy back in the day. Even better than nfs underground. The cars look amazing. The graphics were top notch for ps2 hardware. The soundtrack was catchy and fit perfectly with the atmosphere of the street racing seen. I'm keeping my ps2 for as long as possible. This will be a game that i will still play in the future again. Its almost a decade old too. Love it! Expand
  3. GameLover
    Aug 3, 2008
    This game is one of the best racing games of 2005, and it has remained one of the best racing games for many years. Its arcade style racing mixes perfectly with the customization/tuning.
    I could spend all day customizing one of the old muscle cars, it is one of the best customization systems i have seen ever!
  4. Carlosdelvillar
    Nov 4, 2005
    OK it is the best illigal racing game it has many cool cars the 5 best ones are gallardo, 300c, ext,c series and the viper but customize is so cool but expensive.
    Apr 19, 2005
    Absolutely amazing, the car customization options are ridiculus and you'll be playing for months on end. A treat and alot better than (cough nfsu 2) many other games of its kind.
  6. HertM.
    Apr 24, 2005
    GREAT!!!!
  7. RebeccaM.
    Apr 28, 2005
    Better Graphics, Better Music. Definitely 100% better than Need For Speed 2. You have more car selection, and you actually personalize it to your standards and not the games. If you thought Need For Speed was an addictive game. . . You've seen nothing yet! This is awesome!
  8. CotyV.
    May 16, 2005
    I dont enjoy racing games but i this is different its perfect. way better then underground 2
  9. LukeS
    Jul 29, 2006
    Brilliant game, endless customisation and open-ended career. I love it because atleat it doesn't pretend to be a simulator like NFSU & NFSMW. I don't understand how they can call them that.
  10. BenN
    Apr 18, 2005
    Brilliant !
  11. PeterR.
    May 26, 2005
    Best racing/vehicle customization game ever made!!! bye bye need for speed hahaha...dusted
  12. AdamF.
    Jun 23, 2005
    Great game! Customization is incredible!
  13. TimF.
    Jul 25, 2005
    NFSU 2 is a old broke down 70's Volkswagon compared to this dubbed out (24's) Escalade of a game.
  14. Afterbirth
    Apr 15, 2005
    An absolute hoot of a game. Forget the NFS:U series - this is PS2 gaming at its best. 3 Huge cities, masses of cars and even more customisation options. If you love arcade racing - then this is the pinacle.
  15. KyleS.
    Apr 17, 2005
    This is a top game it is da best better than nfsug 2.
  16. MikeV.
    Apr 25, 2005
    Amazing, downright AMAZING.
  17. AdamE.
    May 14, 2005
    It's mint.
  18. CoryK.
    May 28, 2005
    This game is amazing. It has a very long career mode, licensed cars, a very good soundtrack(and I really don't even like rap) and it is just as fun as the other Midnight Club games to play. Pikc this up and not NFSU 2!
  19. AlexanderH.
    Dec 24, 2006
    I know its a little late to be writing a review of a nearly 2 year game, but I HAVE to express my feelings about this game. Point Blank, regardless of what system, if u don't have this game, you will never know how intense, engrossing, all-out spectacularly addictive games can get. The racing is fun and challenging, and the customization/tuning puts every other wanabe street racer to I know its a little late to be writing a review of a nearly 2 year game, but I HAVE to express my feelings about this game. Point Blank, regardless of what system, if u don't have this game, you will never know how intense, engrossing, all-out spectacularly addictive games can get. The racing is fun and challenging, and the customization/tuning puts every other wanabe street racer to shame. The music is probably the best you'll ever hear in a videogame, and overall, it faster than any other game out there, to THIS day. This was my favorite game of 2005, and if you haven't taken on this rollercoaster yet, you're missing out on one of the funnest rides at the fair! Expand
  20. AndyM.
    Jul 31, 2006
    By far the best racing game I've ever played. But the true treat of this is the customization.
  21. May 9, 2014
    what to say? more than amazing
    very marked my childhood
    ........................
    ...........................
    .......................................
  22. Mar 31, 2014
    Without a doubt the best racing game I have ever played. The customization levels in this game are crazy, pretty much anything and everything can be customized. Furthermore the game play was good and the controls were easy to get use to. The graphics of it's time were epic. Everything about the story line was interesting. Best part was the music, all the songs hyped me up, that I had toWithout a doubt the best racing game I have ever played. The customization levels in this game are crazy, pretty much anything and everything can be customized. Furthermore the game play was good and the controls were easy to get use to. The graphics of it's time were epic. Everything about the story line was interesting. Best part was the music, all the songs hyped me up, that I had to perfect everything in the game. Hoping for a remake on the PS4 (Fingers crossed) Expand
  23. Feb 18, 2015
    I am highly disappointed in Rockstar's version of a racing game. I found this game years ago and recently decided to play it. The cheats are lousy and clustered up to be nothing more than 'Silly Cheats' that are rendered useless to the player. Rockstar had a great Rep with the gta's over the years as I thought I would find in this game. I finally won the Lamborghini but let down afterI am highly disappointed in Rockstar's version of a racing game. I found this game years ago and recently decided to play it. The cheats are lousy and clustered up to be nothing more than 'Silly Cheats' that are rendered useless to the player. Rockstar had a great Rep with the gta's over the years as I thought I would find in this game. I finally won the Lamborghini but let down after discovering it was still the same game and no higher nos count on hud meter after that and no focus control. I found myself really winning at nothing and the most frustrating part was when it rains or snows, losing traction ,then having to go over and play other story modes to get out of rain or snow mode until I fell back into my comfort zone. Several attempts to make number one wins at finish line until comfortable with course. Lousy set up menus and options list. Limited options for car parts in garage, even after you've won millions and have the best car. This game may be fun for some but I found it too daunting and contentious. Too nerve racking in the negative sense and just plain boring after a while. If I want to sweat that hard I'll go to the gym Expand

1. The incredible speed and freeform routes are the major high points. The tuning options are excellent, too. [July 05]
    An insanely fast, chaotic, and progressive racing game that betters the second with more accessible racing, without losing its competitive edge.
  3. DUB redlines on the gorgeous meter. Everything blurs and tunnels to help convey a giddy feeling of speed—and then you hit the nitrous.