• Publisher: Bandai
  • Release Date: Feb 21, 2006
8.8

1. MatthewZ.
    Jun 23, 2006
    I feel that MS Saga A New Dawn was an awesome game. It was one of the best RPG's I have played since the Final Fantasy games. The sheer amount of mobile suit customization alone makes the game wonderful. Its well worth it to buy, especially since I got mine for only $20.
  2. Jul 17, 2011
    This game ties in the Classic Gundams we've all come to know and love with a more customization-oriented game play experience. Major fun, even if you aren't a fan of the Gundam franchise. Prepare to skip a few meals, tell your girlfriend you're at work, and "Press any button to begin"
  3. JoshuaB.
    May 27, 2006
    As a hardcore Gundam fan, I relish in the ability to take the original RX-78-2 Gundam and slapping on a Zaku II Special's shield or a Gouf's shoulder spikes in order to boost its specs. Granted, this rpg is no Final Fantasy (but then again, can ANY rpg stand up to Final Fantasy?) but for Bandai's first rpg attempt with its only real franchise (Power Rangers doesn't As a hardcore Gundam fan, I relish in the ability to take the original RX-78-2 Gundam and slapping on a Zaku II Special's shield or a Gouf's shoulder spikes in order to boost its specs. Granted, this rpg is no Final Fantasy (but then again, can ANY rpg stand up to Final Fantasy?) but for Bandai's first rpg attempt with its only real franchise (Power Rangers doesn't count), I feel it was a great effort. The bosses are not that easy to beat, which forces the player to think, which is something a lot of games don't do now. Without a strategy, you cannot beat this game. Gamers who are looking for an easy game to play and gamers who are looking for a Final Fantasy level rpg will not be satisfied with this game. Most hardcore Gundam Fans will be ecstatic in teaming up mobile suits from the original MS Gundam, Zeta Gundam, Gundam Wing, and Gundam G Fighter. Honestly, who wouldn't want to have the original Gundam alongside Wing Gundam, Guncannon, and Heavyarms? Expand
  4. Mar 3, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is the greatest game ever made and that's all you need to know. But Persona 4 is still better than this game right Jason? loolololololololol Expand

1. This isn't one of those games that'd you'd pawn of for being an entirely wasted effort, but it doesn't really strive to lift itself above mediocrity.
  2. For those who base their first impressions off a game’s graphics, they may find themselves rather discouraged, but if you can overcome the aesthetic obstacle, you’ll find that the level of depth and customization, the upgrading and the combat system are fully satisfactory for a RPG.
  3. This is one of Bandai's better Gundam efforts ever, but it still doesn't play like a full-featured, real Japanese RPG. Let's hope for a sequel, I guess.