MX Superfly PlayStation 2

• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Jun 17, 2002
7.5

Aug 27, 2002
    I love Motocross, but I can't stand this game. Tricks are hard to do, and I find the rest of the game annoying.
  2. ScottW.
    Aug 3, 2002
    A very good game with lots of tracks and tons of things to unlock. A fun game with tons of hang-time and mini-games to play, too. Good graphics and a good replay system make for a great game. I'd give it an 8.5... (if I could!)
  3. BobM.
    Jun 12, 2003
    This game is great. U cant beat the graphics and it is the best mot game i have ever played. I give this a 10 because i can have so much fun wit it.

1. I wish I had room to mention all of the game's cool nuances; suffice it to say, compared to last year's edition, Superfly is a more well-rounded title. [August 2002, p.126]
  2. A cleaned-up and slightly larger version of MX 2002. If you missed out on MX 2002, Superfly is a perfect place to start.
  3. Everything you loved about MX 2002 is back and tweaked to perfection. The control and trick system is perfect, the rider AI is aggressive and more challenging than ever, and the economic system incorporated into the career mode offers some interesting gameplay.