NARC PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Mar 22, 2005
7.0

1. EricA.
    Mar 30, 2005
    this game rocks. One of the best PS2 games ever made. This is a must have for a GTA fan. ALso buy Resident Evil 4 when it comes out for PS2.
  2. John
    Apr 2, 2005
    The gameplay is kind of random shooting, but fun. The sick part about this game is all the weapons and you get to do drugs, and sell drugs. The random drug test are easy past but still blast,
  3. Jason
    Mar 27, 2005
    This game is so much fun. The fire fights are intense, the drugs trip everything out, the music is bumpin, and the price of $20 is perfect. Definently pick it up. The graphics aren't the best but they are alright. I never thought i'd be so excited to do some crack. Not for little kids!!!
  4. Jimmyd
    Mar 29, 2005
    I did not like the latest grand theft game, couldnt get into it..but this game...it rocks...graphically equal to grand theft and something a little different. It is fun to play, easy to learn and hard to master...and the price....a no brainer..go buy it.
  5. P.F.
    Mar 24, 2005
    When I rented Narc on PS2, I was so excited. I popped it into my PS2 and played away. When I played it, Narc impressed me a little bit. The graphics weren't so great. In my opinion they're the same as GTA. The gameplay and plot was pretty cool. However, in this game you can't steal any vehicle or dirve one. This really disappointed me. In Narc there are a lot of drugs and When I rented Narc on PS2, I was so excited. I popped it into my PS2 and played away. When I played it, Narc impressed me a little bit. The graphics weren't so great. In my opinion they're the same as GTA. The gameplay and plot was pretty cool. However, in this game you can't steal any vehicle or dirve one. This really disappointed me. In Narc there are a lot of drugs and funthings to do. I wouldn't say this is a must have game, but all in all it's fun. Expand

Whether you're high or not, the action never moves beyond the primitive realm of shoot, punch, kick, tackle, grapple, throw and pummel. The only time the game gets legitimately challenging is when it becomes necessary to toggle out of the drug menu and select your beating fist or holster a weapon to arrest a suspect.
  2. Ingest evidence rather than confiscate it and you’ll develop embarrassing addictions you can kick only via meter-driven mini-games, or you’ll get busted in a random drug test.
  3. If you strip away the patently silly drug effects and the forced attitude, NARC is an unimpressive mission-based third-person action game. It's also short, rife with bugs, and basically not a lot of fun to play.