8.7

1. RickM.
    Mar 9, 2003
    I think it is the best nascar game ive ever played but needs to improve.
  2. ChrisK.
    Nov 8, 2002
    This Game is Awesome. the graphics are great. i like the career mode probably the most. wonder what the next one will look like.
  3. RichardS.
    Jul 20, 2003
    The best nascar game yet, realistic.
  4. JoshB.
    Dec 25, 2002
    One of the most real, race games around!!!!!!!!
  5. Matt
    Feb 22, 2003
    If you bought "Dirt to Daytona" instead of "Thunder", take it to your backyard and bury it in the dirt!
    Aug 22, 2003
    The bomb baby.
  7. KurtB.#1
    Dec 7, 2002
    This game is awesome. I pick my favorite driver (kurt busch), the best looking paint scheme(the red one), and the track(daytona...duh) simple as that.
  8. BrandonH.
    Sep 27, 2002
    Good game, but doesn't hold a candle to some of the games offered on pc such as nascar racing 2002 season. The graphics are a huge improvement from last year and the controls are good to overall a great game but i'm more excited about the upcoming grand theft auto game we all know about.
  9. JamesT.
    Dec 15, 2006
    This games was the best nascar game up until 2003 and the graphics and sense of speed is awesome.
  10. JohnL.
    Dec 21, 2002
    The best NASCAR car game I have ever played.
  11. Aug 24, 2013
    I have had this game for a long time, and I can say it is one of the best racing games in the ps2 library. the graphics are great for 2002. the music is good, albeit limited. the AI is solid, it has possibly the best career mode in a Nascar game, and most importantly, it's very fun! it is a fantastic game that succeeds in all categories.

The balance between pleasing hardcore gamers while pleasing Joe Gamer is astounding.
    The create a driver mode is well executed, and is yet another way in which you can expand the replay value. The best NASCAR game available on the PS2, and one of the best racing games overall.
  3. Blows the doors off anything that came before it. [Nov 2002, p.283]