8.6

1. KarlE
    Jan 10, 2010
    i think this is a good game despite the "new, and cool" features on the xbox version. I think maybe if they added those things, (like the cav's photo shoot) and if they had the t-mobile matchups, i would've gave this game a perfect 10. BUT, it's not like that, so my rate stays at an 8
  2. MarvinF
    Jan 18, 2010
    I just can't beat my kid yet, but everybody and i mean everybody else is going down!!!! You know lol...
  3. DaveP
    Oct 7, 2009
    Continues to deliver the best gameplay experience, and offers interesting new features. Such as Team-up and My Player mode
  4. Jman
    Dec 31, 2009
    new turbo speed, new shots from last year its a great game and for all you haters that got so caught up with the new advanced technology this is the best game for the ps2... wel not the best but its a great game
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

While the basketball is still adequate, the arcade like play instead of simulation play may turn off some players, and the lack of vast improvements will make it hard to justify picking this one up over the current gen version, which is clearly the focus of 2K Sports.