NBA 2K3 PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Oct 8, 2002
8.0

1. ChrisM.
    Oct 25, 2002
    This game is great. I hated how hard it was to play on pro on 2k2, but the AI sliders make that a non issue in 2k3. The graphics are great, all the court names are here except for Boston and New Orleans, and the passing isnt so hard this time. Just turn the maximum passing on and put the cpu steals rating down. I play 10 min qtrs and score about 98 pts and shoot at .520.
  2. TRUEGAMER
    Apr 1, 2003
    This game is awesome. I have to make sure I get my "NBA 2K3" back from my cousin so that I can continue my season. Also (ANTHONY C.) the only thing you have to do to make the game faster is go to "Game Play" and put "Game Speed" to "Fast". If that's not fast enough then go to "Game Sliders" and put "Speed Rating" all the way up.
  3. MukanzakiniG.
    Apr 4, 2003
    IIIITTT IIISSS GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!
  4. JustinG.
    Jun 9, 2003
    Thiz gam needz som help dude it is on the hook! Word up my brother!
  5. BenH.
    Oct 22, 2002
    This is a great sim (like you've probably already heard) BUT im gonna see what Live has to offer cuz one player its too real and just not that easy to play. I'm a pro video game player but the fun is taken out of the game when you have to call a play every time down the court if you want your teammates to move! The graphics and realism are right on par and everything you'd This is a great sim (like you've probably already heard) BUT im gonna see what Live has to offer cuz one player its too real and just not that easy to play. I'm a pro video game player but the fun is taken out of the game when you have to call a play every time down the court if you want your teammates to move! The graphics and realism are right on par and everything you'd expect from Sega Sports. Just not my type of round ball, oh and the bugs are bad- too many camera mess-ups and just weird things happen. Also when going down court even with the gameplay on fast its still too slow. Sorry Sega, but these guys are friggin tall and have long legs!!!! Expand
  6. BillB.
    Feb 14, 2003
    Ain't no ball game better than this game.
  7. Jdezonia
    Apr 2, 2003
    i like this game alot u have created players and created teams but one thing i think u should have u should be able to be 7'10 i don't like only being able to be 7'6 it sucks. and make some more games on it like 3 point contest and dunking contest u need thoughs things to make it interesting for your not always play just the regular game or street.
  8. Patrick
    Jul 11, 2003
    Is a good game but nba live 2003 is in every aspect better.There are some things who can mush better.the created players section,rosters walktru and so much others things.....
  9. AnthonyC.
    Dec 29, 2002
    The game looks and plays great, but it could be a lot faster.
  10. MitchB.
    Dec 29, 2002
    This game is the one for everyone that is serious about hoops. The graphics are great, and the interactions are unreal!

#60 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

1. NBA 2K3's great gameplay, in-depth franchise mode, and functional (albeit shoddy) online play make it a must-have for fans of the sport.
  2. Game Informer
    Accuracy reigns over adrenaline, and NBA 2K is the king of video hoops yet again. [Nov 2002, p.118]
  3. A solid looking, solid playing basketball game that sits firmly in the ‘realism’ camp.