NBA Ballers PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Apr 5, 2004
9.2

1. MarcW.
    May 10, 2004
    I'm not very patient when it comes to videogames. The thing has to either hit me hard on the first impression, or it gets relagated to the trash. That said, NBA Ballers was one of the few games which grew on me. A stunning presentation in both the visuals and audio helped to keep me playing till I developed a liking for the gameplay. After that...the bling lifestyle just seemed perfect.
  2. Bob
    Jul 25, 2004
    The first game I played crashed when I tried to steal the ball from the CPU. I never played this game again. Booo-urns.

1. This is about as good as most fighters, but it's basketball and it's online too!
  2. Good, old-skool, over-the-top sporting fun. Get a few mates round, teach them how to play in five minutes and have a blast. A fair few hours will be wasted in singleplayer mode too. NBA Ballers is probably the best arcade basketball title since the original NBA Jam, and one that is just as much fun.
  3. A great title that will suit fans of both the sport, and those of us who just like a little arcade-style action in our diet. The controls are fluid, the graphics are terrific, and sounds, well it all depends on your tastes.