NBA Live 2003 PlayStation 2

8.2

1. Flex
    Jan 10, 2003
    Amazing game to play. once had found time limit and difficulty to get realistic scores found the gameplay to be the best ive seen. Freestyle play is dope, adds a whole new playing style to the game. D still needs some work, but ovcrall top quality.
  2. MicaelA.
    Feb 15, 2003
    This game is f..ken cool tite ass graphics fun to play on any system accept ps1.
  3. Frank
    Feb 9, 2003
    It's AWESOME!!!!!!
  4. JariB.
    Dec 29, 2002
    One thing you have to do is master a new playing style. I think its great. I've been running fast break in NBA Live since '99. I was killing the computer. I had to handicap myself just to make the game fun. Now that NBA Live AI runs the break its a much better game. D is possible, you just have to use your head and properly utilize team strategy and you will be ok. If you take One thing you have to do is master a new playing style. I think its great. I've been running fast break in NBA Live since '99. I was killing the computer. I had to handicap myself just to make the game fun. Now that NBA Live AI runs the break its a much better game. D is possible, you just have to use your head and properly utilize team strategy and you will be ok. If you take dumb or bad shots you will pay on the other end! Once you have a good offense that compliments your style and your players, + become able to Identify & execute on fast break opportunities you will love this game! Expand
  5. LachlanR.
    Mar 14, 2003
    I dont give a sh.t what you other guys think, this game cant be beat!!! i love the freestyle controls, the animation and the gameplay. keep it up ea sports!
  6. LilZ
    Mar 5, 2003
    Damn, this game is off da hook. I cant wait till da next game comes out its gonna be better.
  7. EsogH.
    Mar 6, 2003
    Fantastic!!!!!
  8. DougP.
    Apr 12, 2003
    This game is on the hook!
    Apr 18, 2003
    This game is so awesome dudes and dudets.
  10. C.jennings
    May 12, 2003
    This game never loses the fun factor.
  11. JoshL.
    Nov 30, 2002
    It is just great.
  12. AndrewC.
    Dec 30, 2002
    The gameplay is pretty good, as is the norm with this series. However, some of the rosters were never updated (Wizards star guard Jerry Stackhouse still plays with the Pistons) and, in the eyes of this franchise lover, the franchise mode could use some work. While it is a decent game overall, I'm gonna see what 2K3 has to offer based on this product's bearable but still-annoying flaws.
  13. DonovanR.
    Jan 15, 2003
    It is very very good, but I cannot wait for the next one to come out.
  14. RookiePajar
    Dec 13, 2002
    I LOVE IT. I love the Freestyle mode coz' you can make the players do more things. The game is much, much more realistic because of the freestyle mode. This is a must-have. LOVE THIS GAME !!!!!

#42 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

1. GameNow
    Simple, straightforward fun. [Dec 2002, p.70]
  2. The bottom line is that EA has made nothing but vast improvements with this version of the NBA Live series.
  3. Live 2003’s identity crisis and average-at-best graphics are inexcusable. It belongs next to “ShootOut 2003” in the rental bin while “NBA 2K3” spins happily ever after.