NBA Street Vol. 2 PlayStation 2

8.8

1. TobyM.
    May 3, 2003
    This is hands down the best arcade sports title ever created. Unlimited multi-player appeal along with at least 50 hours of single player to unlock everything makes this a true winner. You wil enjoy ever second of this game
  2. HaarisK.
    Jun 23, 2004
    This game is the gr8est game i have ever played. It has been months since I first started playing it and I still cannot put it down when my friends come over and we all play this till they gotta go they all love it and so do i this game wont be as fun for loners tho the single player is just to unlock everything the real fun is in the multiplayer now if only they added an online feature This game is the gr8est game i have ever played. It has been months since I first started playing it and I still cannot put it down when my friends come over and we all play this till they gotta go they all love it and so do i this game wont be as fun for loners tho the single player is just to unlock everything the real fun is in the multiplayer now if only they added an online feature this would make it a perfect game for sure o and 6 player multiplayer 3 on 3 with 6 friends. Cannot wait for the next version of this gangsta game. Expand
  3. MikeL.
    Mar 26, 2003
    Wicked its all out action.
  4. JacobS.
    Mar 30, 2003
    I've not played this game but the pics and volume 1 should be the same but this 110 times better i'll buy this game it will be my first ps2 game.
  5. DenisC.
    Apr 24, 2003
    1 of the best games i have seen.
  6. LebronJames
    Apr 9, 2003
    This game is hot to def.It's all I play.
  7. JeremyL.
    May 1, 2003
    I think this game is off the hook there aint no way noone just cant hate it.
  8. ZakK.
    May 3, 2003
    This is the best street arcade basketball game of all time. It ruturns with old school legends, 4-player are now available, all-new signature moves, be a legend mode is great, take on the NBA is a great mode to, street school is more fun, old school jerseys, improved create a player. Badder dunks, and handles, and gamebreaker is returned, and NEW Gamebreaker 2, where u get the original This is the best street arcade basketball game of all time. It ruturns with old school legends, 4-player are now available, all-new signature moves, be a legend mode is great, take on the NBA is a great mode to, street school is more fun, old school jerseys, improved create a player. Badder dunks, and handles, and gamebreaker is returned, and NEW Gamebreaker 2, where u get the original gamebreaker and press select to save it, and then u have to get another gamebreaker and u then recieve GAMEBREAKER 2, with badder moves, and cooler DUNKS. A MUST BUY FOR BASKETBALL FANS. Expand
  9. MJ
    Jul 17, 2003
    The best street game ever.
  10. LouZ.
    Apr 16, 2003
    It's awesome! It's the best game I've ever anticipated playing. The graphics are a 10, gameplay is a 10, control is a 10. You get my point. I've also had the pleasure of not playing (but reviewing) NBA Street Vol. 3 and let me tell you, it's INCREDIBLE!
  11. ChrisJ.
    Apr 30, 2003
    This game is off the heezy fo sheezy. Holla back at yo breezy. Fo shizzle my Nizzle. ATL fo life.
  12. MatthieuR.
    May 3, 2003
    This is a fun game, but the single player mode gets old relatively quickly. This game is all about trading baskets, which makes it frustrating if you try to actually play defense. That said, it's still a fun game with very nice graphics.
  13. BrianR.
    May 4, 2003
    The game is great, however, I don't feel the game plays as well as the first. For instance, in the original a guy can take a shot on me and if I don't block with the guy guarding him I can easily get my other two players in the air for a try at it. For some reason the actions or control (however you want to say it) seem to lag. Another thing is that the graphics don't seem The game is great, however, I don't feel the game plays as well as the first. For instance, in the original a guy can take a shot on me and if I don't block with the guy guarding him I can easily get my other two players in the air for a try at it. For some reason the actions or control (however you want to say it) seem to lag. Another thing is that the graphics don't seem up to snuff compared to the first. When you hit the slip and slide on the original you could feel the hardness and heat of the concrete on your back. On this it looks like you go from up to down and back up again without anything in between and the ball looks like an annoying mosquito. I wish there was some way to combine the gameplay of the first and the street legend mode and the nba and street legends together. I give it a B on gameplay and an A for nostalgia (sp). Collapse
  14. CaseyF.
    Jun 2, 2003
    This game is very addicting and it's great to play with friends. However, there are a few things that make no sense to be left out. - With a multitap, the game refuses to let you put three human controls on a single team. Meaning no 3v3 with friends. Why this is an impossibility amazes me. - The game only recognizes the memory card in slot one, which means if you want to trade This game is very addicting and it's great to play with friends. However, there are a few things that make no sense to be left out. - With a multitap, the game refuses to let you put three human controls on a single team. Meaning no 3v3 with friends. Why this is an impossibility amazes me. - The game only recognizes the memory card in slot one, which means if you want to trade created players with a friend on his memory card, you can't. Hopefully both of these will be added to Vol 3. Other than that, it's a must-have for all PS2 owners. Expand
  15. BuzzBee
    Aug 11, 2003
    best basketball game ever made. All the top NBA stars are available adn the gameplay is magnificent!
  16. DanC.
    Aug 15, 2003
    This Game Rocked!!! Play as or with the best: MJ, Chamberlain, Iverson, Houston, Ming, and The Legendary Stretch.
  17. EdnordD.
    Apr 11, 2003
    I have NBA STREET, I am pretty sure NBA STREET Vol. 2 is better. When I say better not because its vol 2 but I know that EAsports Big is doing a great job. I am running to get mine what about you. What are you waiting for. P.S.. Can You do me a favor put the next NBA games online so I can beat some people and have fun........PLEASEEEEEEEE!
  18. MichaelJ.
    Apr 12, 2003
    I like it, but they made me look ugly.
  19. JoMama
    Apr 13, 2003
    This is a great game to buy. It's the best B-ball game to hit the earth since NBA Street 1. The game has a lot of new stuff and if you buy it you wont regret it.
  20. CoryG.
    Apr 24, 2003
    This game is the sh*t cuz. Its fun and i beat it in 10 days. Its way better than the first one dam cuz. O gotta go.
  21. Uli
    May 15, 2003
    A great game in every way! Cool graphics, nice sound - just another addictive EA-Sports BIG game. You can´t stop playing once you started to.
  22. TylerR.
    It is awesome.
  23. StevieS
    May 3, 2003
    This is a great game,but i dont like how they changed the old street legends looks.its still all good!
  24. TMisa
    May 6, 2003
    This game is hot like the devils butt.
  25. QuinnK.
    Jul 22, 2003
    In being far superior to the original, NBA Street 2 has retained the awesome feel of humiliating your friends in front of other friends by taking them back to school!
  26. TimK.
    Aug 3, 2003
    Amazing game! So much better than the original. You can become a Legend(YES YOU!!!). And play against the best in the Game! Magic Johnson, MJ, DR.J, u name it; 25 Legend, All 5 starters from every NBA teams, and 5 extra Street Legend who EA created. And you can play them in the legendary courts, Rucker, Cage, Lincon!!! Just 1 problem, it does get repetitive.
  27. JonathanH.
    Apr 15, 2003
    This game is gonna be so tight. I am getting it the same day it comes out. I bought 1 and it was hot so 2 will be hotter.
  28. BryanW.
    Apr 22, 2003
    This game is so cool because you get use 25 nba legends and 6 street legends.I think this is so cool.
  29. MarvinV.
    Apr 24, 2003
    Two words...pure streetball...NBA street tricks were crazy but having them do handstands on the ball and making it llegal man that is crazy i loved the first one now im dying for the second one creating your character i love to streetball in real life and now i can love to strretball in the TV can life get any better?
  30. BigTime
    Apr 27, 2003
    This game is off the hook! Best sports game so far this year BY FAR!! The only games that can be better than this for this year are NCAA Football 2004 or Madden 2004.
  31. DurellB.
    May 12, 2003
    This game is the best.
  32. Piggums
    May 14, 2003
    My god, this game is awesome!!! A 90?! CX'mon. Raise the damn score. This is THE greatest, most addicting game, ever.
  33. Alftau
    May 15, 2003
    In a word... wooowwwwwwww!
  34. KobeBryant
    Jun 28, 2003
    this is the best game ever. You will never get tired of this game. When playing defence, it's as fun as playing offense in this game.
  35. MarshallMathers
    Jun 28, 2003
    This is the f.....g best game. there is only one word to describe this game.........WHOA!
  36. StephenH.
    Sep 27, 2003
    This game is so gangsta. Me and my boys be playin againts legends. the game has good graphics. I hope they come out with a street vol. 3 because that ish is gonna be hard!!
  37. ReggieJonesII
    Sep 28, 2003
    This one of the best games I've everplayed. In fact it is the best I've game ever played. This is going to be a long franchise for EA Big if they up the good work.
  38. Nov 17, 2010
    I really like this game a lot. I guess if you like basketball but in a less serious fashion like NBA, but more street basketball, then this is a great buy. I still play it every once in a while. The only thing i don't like is the glitch that appears every time I play now that doesn't allow me to get the full amount of points. But over than that, its a pretty good game.
  39. 4DI
    Dec 4, 2012
    "EA SPORTS!!! BIIIG!!!!!" I LOVE THIS GAME! Best sports game ever!
  40. Dec 27, 2013
    Great game. The way basketball should be played. Controls are spot on. Ea Big was great but the department was shut down sadly. Soundtrack was not good. Even so one of the best basketball games money can buy.

#34 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#77 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. Cheat Code Central
    Seldom does a sports game possess arcade-style flair and PC-like depth but NBA Street Vol. 2 is just such a game.
  2. netjak
    Just as fun as the first. Almost exactly as much fun, come to think of it. The new features add something to the game, but the fact that we've been here, and done this before negates those new bonuses, so it's essentially a wash.
  3. In other words: You best get yaw white-boy, tea-drinking, mummy-kissing ass down to the staw – bitch.