8.9

1. Nov 17, 2010
    I really like this game a lot. I guess if you like basketball but in a less serious fashion like NBA, but more street basketball, then this is a great buy. I still play it every once in a while. The only thing i don't like is the glitch that appears every time I play now that doesn't allow me to get the full amount of points. But over than that, its a pretty good game.
  2. 4DI
    Dec 4, 2012
    "EA SPORTS!!! BIIIG!!!!!" I LOVE THIS GAME! Best sports game ever!
  3. Dec 27, 2013
    Great game. The way basketball should be played. Controls are spot on. Ea Big was great but the department was shut down sadly. Soundtrack was not good. Even so one of the best basketball games money can buy.
  4. HaarisK.
    Jun 23, 2004
    This game is the gr8est game i have ever played. It has been months since I first started playing it and I still cannot put it down when my friends come over and we all play this till they gotta go they all love it and so do i this game wont be as fun for loners tho the single player is just to unlock everything the real fun is in the multiplayer now if only they added an online feature this would make it a perfect game for sure o and 6 player multiplayer 3 on 3 with 6 friends. Cannot wait for the next version of this gangsta game. Collapse

1. Seldom does a sports game possess arcade-style flair and PC-like depth but NBA Street Vol. 2 is just such a game.
    Just as fun as the first. Almost exactly as much fun, come to think of it. The new features add something to the game, but the fact that we've been here, and done this before negates those new bonuses, so it's essentially a wash.
  3. In other words: You best get yaw white-boy, tea-drinking, mummy-kissing ass down to the staw – bitch.