8.9

1. Aug 17, 2011
    great game you can get it for .99 at gamestop plain fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mustgreat game you can get it for .99 at gamestop plain fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! must buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  2. TreyC.
    Nov 13, 2004
    Game has all it needs. Lets hope 2005 is just has good.
  3. RichieR.
    Sep 14, 2004
    The game was great especially rivalry mode.
  4. CrisR.
    Jun 14, 2004
    Great Game!
  5. JacobH.
    Apr 20, 2004
    Best game ive played.
  6. ChrisA.
    Jan 10, 2004
    This game is better than watching the College Gameday games! Great graphics with great and better rosters and brand new sideline action makes this a game to get!
  7. Chris
    Dec 29, 2003
    USC is simply the best!
  8. DanR.
    Dec 8, 2003
    Awesome game, luv the sports illustrated stuff makes me get more in the game.
  9. KenG.
    Sep 12, 2003
    Since NCAA 2000 I've always felt the college game outshined Madden series hands down, the option, the dynasty, the graphics, the overall gameplay. I had 2003 and thought the same, hands down the best FOOTBALL game EVER. Now with 2004......DAAAaaaang! Subtleness in it's upgrades, but DAAAaaaang...this is THE BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER PLAYED!!! I have Madden still in it's wrapper!!
  10. StevenT.
    Aug 30, 2003
    ...No wonder Sega gave up, hands down teh best college football game ever...10 times better then 2003 version.
  11. JoeR.
    Aug 24, 2003
    All I have to say is that I play the game so much that my girlfriend is about to dump me.
  12. RickC.
    Aug 18, 2003
    With the FULL roster downloads from DT Lindner (http://www.ps2rosters.com) and a SharkPort, this game is a definite 11!!! And now that I can play online, I don't have to bribe friends to come over and get a smack-down anymore!!!!!! oh yeah...Go Bucks!
  13. Mark
    Aug 9, 2003
    No way you can pass up on a game like this. So far it is the best college football game EVER!!!
  14. JesseA.
    Aug 8, 2003
    The game is great but the terrible thing about the game is the kicking. the best kicker in college football misses 8 field goals and 3 extra points in one game! punting you point the arrow slightly one way and it kicks it straight out of bounds. what the hell is that?! everything else is great, though id like to see the current teams be able to wear the throwback jerseys.
  15. RichL.
    Aug 6, 2003
    WOW!!! The Greatest college footballl game ever! If this game is this good i cant wait to play Madden 2004. I don't kn how tiburon can top itself next year with such a great game like this!
  16. JoeG.
    Aug 2, 2003
    WOW. what a great game. i think it could be possibly the best football game ever.
  17. Joe
    Aug 2, 2003
    Everything, from animation, passing, inclusion of the FSU war chant, makes a subtle improvement from last years, except the online play, whick is major. And for people who needs the names, college players are supposedly amateurs. Having names would mean NCAA violations.
  18. Datrojan
    Aug 2, 2003
    name one thing different about this game from 2004 & 2003. ok nike footballs.... the roster...... old spice advertisement.... nuthin about the gameplay is different save 30 dollars and buy 2003.
  19. JasonH.
    Jul 31, 2003
    Madden Madden Madden... this is all I would talk about when it came to football... with NCAA 2004... well I don't think I have to spend the 80cn this year... i think my girl gonna leave me because I will not leave the game alone... BEST VIDEO GAME EVER.
  20. CharlesA.
    Jul 29, 2003
    This is game can become addictive quickly!
  21. SilverLock
    Jul 28, 2003
    Wow! Never played the NCAA series before but this game has a great deal of depth and simply amazing to play.
  22. NickB.
    Jul 27, 2003
    Awesome game! FSU! The best team ever. One problem is the names...i think EA should get the rosters and program the names. But all in all its a phat Azz Game! I play it on XBOX and the graphics are insane and the gameplay is better.
  23. Dave
    Jul 27, 2003
    Still too much difference in difficulty of AA and Heisman. Also, bug caused all stats for created team in dynasty mode in week 3 of first year to be lost. On the good side, finally got Jordan-Hare right after 5+ years of having AU in middle of field facing wrong way. Will buy next years and hope for better.
  24. LamarW.
    Jul 26, 2003
    I think Madden has gotten too caught up trying to out-do the 989 NFL 2Kx series w/r/t flashy graphics and throw-away features, and that as of last year NCAA was actually the superior pure football game. This year. NCAA is subtly improved on every front, particularly receiving and pass-rushing. Best football video game ever. Awesome.
  25. NathanP.
    Jul 26, 2003
    This game is a perfect 10. Everything is awesome from the intros, to the Sports Illustrated covers. Every year of Madden and NCAA football games that have came out i didnt think EA SPORTS could do better but they prove me wrong. But the question is now How do you get better than 2004. OOOHHH i cant wait till Madden.
  26. BrandonJ
    Jul 25, 2003
    Whoa!!! I am hooked to this game I have always been a fan of Madden and perfered that series but NCAA 03' for PS2 is the best football game I've ever played. The player control puts it over the top and the Dynasty Mode is a level better than anything I've experienced.
  27. JohnL.
    THIS GAME RULEZ!!! AWESOME GRAPHICS
  28. GameFan
    Jul 25, 2003
    Game is a definite must have, though it was a predictable upgrade. Gameplay and graphics are way up, but features leave a bit to be desired. All stadiums are present, neutral sites are not a custom schedule option for dynasty games. The in-conference schedule rotation isn't accurate past a few years. Past that, the game is better than last years. EA should address some of the smaller Game is a definite must have, though it was a predictable upgrade. Gameplay and graphics are way up, but features leave a bit to be desired. All stadiums are present, neutral sites are not a custom schedule option for dynasty games. The in-conference schedule rotation isn't accurate past a few years. Past that, the game is better than last years. EA should address some of the smaller details first this offseason! Expand
  29. Hodgierone
    Jul 25, 2003
    Oh yeah! Sooky sooky baby! I just wanna know who makes this game? What company? It's hype yo! You even got dudes on the game who talk smack! Ahhhhhh- get OUT!
  30. BreannaS.
    Holla.
  31. JoshC.
    Jul 23, 2003
    With the exception of not having create-a-play, and the fact that they did not upgrade the commentary as much as I would have liked, this game is fantastic. Better pass coverage, and more realistic player control takes this game to the next level. Nice job EA Sports!
  32. DougP.
    Jul 23, 2003
    Fantastic Game, only thing I wish the guys who made this game do in the future is give the players there names, you did it for your Madden games why not for the College games. P.S I love the Sports Illustrated covers in Dynasty Mode!
  33. DanK.
    Jul 22, 2003
    It's off the hook.
  34. CarlosR.
    Jul 22, 2003
    Average: 1. Misses the rotation of conference games for the Big 12 in future years. A Big 12 South Team doesn't play the same North Teams every year; they rotate every two years. 2. What about Medical Redshirts? 3. I've spent $350 over the past 7 years on NCAA Football; when will it be perfect? I won't be buying it next year!
  35. MJ
    Jul 21, 2003
    Excellent Game!!! I've played all three versions and the PS2 version is the best because of better controls and online! X-Box version is a close second b/c of better graphics!
  36. Ron
    Jul 21, 2003
    I can't stop playing!!! College football at its finest.
  37. Unfanboy
    Jul 21, 2003
    Just an upgrade. 2003 is 90% identical and $30 dollars cheaper.
  38. ChaseH.
    Jul 21, 2003
    This game is the best football game ever. The online feature is the icing on the cake. You can play your friends without even leaving your house. I would like to see the create-a-play added, but it is still a great game. Great job EA!!!!
  39. FREDDIES.
    Jul 21, 2003
    IT'S ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS.
  40. LoganH.
    Jul 20, 2003
    ncaa 2004 is no doubt the best football game I've ever played bar none!
  41. MichaelC.
    Jul 18, 2003
    Utterly brilliant. I love the addition of more div 1-aa teams, so I can now take Portland State to the national title, along with my beloved Ducks and a school of my own creation. There's just no better sports game on the market. Until NHL 2004 perhaps.....
  42. BryanS.
    Jul 16, 2003
    This game is so real its unreal how they made it. the only thing this game is missing is the create your own plays other than that so far this game is god in football games.
  43. Markj
    Jul 16, 2003
    This is the best football game of all time, college or pro. It might be one of the best video games ever. I have owned every college football game from EA since Bill Walsh's College Football on Sega Genesis, and every year I say it would be hard to do better, but EA always does. The changes from last year's version are more quantity than quality, but why fix what isn't This is the best football game of all time, college or pro. It might be one of the best video games ever. I have owned every college football game from EA since Bill Walsh's College Football on Sega Genesis, and every year I say it would be hard to do better, but EA always does. The changes from last year's version are more quantity than quality, but why fix what isn't broken? There are new animations, new recruiting options, and the Sports Illustrated covers are awesome. I also like the fact that there are even more Division 1-AA teams. I am from Iowa, and I was pleasantly suprised to see Northern Iowa already in the game, as opposed to creating them like in NCAA 2003. Not a big deal, but I liked it. The only gripe I have is that there is no create-a-play feature. That doesn't matter very much, since there are even more plays in this year's edition than last year, and lots of the new plays are trick plays. I think the only way you can play a better football game is to put on the pads yourself. Expand
  44. SamfromEC
    Perfect!!!
  45. JabroniJigga
    Jul 15, 2003
    This game sucks. I hate it like I hate it. IT sucks, i cant believe i bought this. Nah im playin dawgs this game is HOTTT. hottest game i ever bought. Yea i know you like that ryhme. My brother is askin me to go on his name is Vegeta.
  46. DayneD.
    Jul 13, 2003
    Cant get better than this.
  47. ChrisS.
    Jul 13, 2003
    Awesome game, a must have for any sports fan!
  48. JustinR.
    Jul 12, 2003
    I think this game will be awesome, but i heard some bad coments about it. Like they are taking out the taring down of the goal post cause of ncaa won't let them keep it. I don't know if thats true. I think this will be a game you will play everyday.
  49. DariusB.
    Jul 10, 2003
    It's the best game ever made by man.
  50. JAMESS.
    Jul 7, 2003
    This is the best game ever.
  51. RobertB.
    Jun 30, 2003
    The addition of conferences changing by adding teams and asking teams to leave makes this game the complete package.

Throughout the action, the controls handle sweetly, combining the depth of a large number of moves with smooth playability.
  2. If you're a hard-core fan, you'll certainly enjoy the ability to play online, and all the other new features that help make an enjoyable game even better.
  3. One helluva college football experience... The gameplay isn't quite as confining as "Madden's", allowing for more open-ended games. [Aug 2003, p.118]