Need for Speed Carbon PlayStation 2

8.4

1. MrJ.
    Nov 19, 2006
    The level of customization in Carbon is far superior to midnight clubs. You can't even compare. Where is canyon run and drift racing in midnight club? It's not there is it... fine drive in streets that look like LA and Tokyo etc.. but I don't think people really care about driving in LA or not. NFS is a racing game... their is a reason why they don't include SUV's The level of customization in Carbon is far superior to midnight clubs. You can't even compare. Where is canyon run and drift racing in midnight club? It's not there is it... fine drive in streets that look like LA and Tokyo etc.. but I don't think people really care about driving in LA or not. NFS is a racing game... their is a reason why they don't include SUV's like they did on Underground2 etc.. they are not good to race in.. plus there are not 20 cars there are more than 30 and the level of customization is limitless with autosculpt Collapse
  2. Nov 8, 2014
    This is one of the best Need For Speed games ever made. You can customize a car in many ways, and that's what i like the most about this game. The courses and challenges are fun, but it's not better than NFS Underground 2. Another thing that is really like are the realistic graphics on Need For Speed Carbon.

This game and NFS Underground 2 are my two favourite street racing games.
  3. AdamN.
    Jan 30, 2007
    Its good game and I like modding cars, but the graphics are a bit scrappy and the cars glide to much over the roads, but otherwise, a good game.
  4. DanielW.
    Jan 6, 2007
    I bought the game and I played it as soon as I got home!, the game its self it great, the races are challenging and the carsused to race look realistic! Its a great game and recommend it to those who like racing games!
  5. dudwe3man
    Nov 5, 2006
    aAmazing game. Canyon is awesome, customization is excellent, the best feature is the muscle car. RAW POWER.
  6. TJLove
    Dec 2, 2006
    I love this game! the drifting is so addicting and i personally think its kills midnight club 3 dub edition! the canyon races and new cars in the game are sick! if u like cars and drifting then this is a must buy!
  7. F1roksx21
    Dec 28, 2006
    This game is insane! The graphics are crazy, the ways you can customize your vehicle are wonderful. Drifting is the best part of this game. It is ssssoooo frikin addicting!
  8. Aug 8, 2012
    Carbon was the continuation of NFS: Most Wanted if i'm not mistaken, I loved Most Wanted, it was the best NFS game to date, I could describe Carbon in the same way as I did Most Wanted, however, you could skip the police chases , and they weren't needed to progress further in the game, I preferred the Most Wanted system, but even so, this game was great, and is the second best in the series.
  9. Jun 23, 2016
    Absolutely solid game. The customisation options in this title was infinitely superior to the previous Most Wanted, but it most certainly had a difficult hurdle to get past to even match such an amazing game. The story was surprisingly good and I did enjoy the night life environment of the game. Unfortunately, I felt that the characters didn't quite match up and weren't as memorable asAbsolutely solid game. The customisation options in this title was infinitely superior to the previous Most Wanted, but it most certainly had a difficult hurdle to get past to even match such an amazing game. The story was surprisingly good and I did enjoy the night life environment of the game. Unfortunately, I felt that the characters didn't quite match up and weren't as memorable as Most Wanted, which dragged the game a little bit down. But, the gameplay was very engaging and fun and the intensity of the canyon runs within story mode were pretty cool too. Graphics were quite good as well albeit sometimes tacky.

As I've said right at the beginning, an absolutely solid, good game that was certainly good enough as a follow-up from Most Wanted.
  10. Mar 10, 2016
    Este jogo é incrível! Eu recebi e ainda não posso parar de jogar. Os gráficos são tão detalhadas para um game e é desafiador, mas divertido e terá que jogar por horas! A história é complexa e profundamente pensado. O melhor jogo que eu já joguei de forma
  11. Apr 19, 2016
    mi need for speed favorito, para su tiempo, una graficas increibles, una historia que me encanto, tiene muchos autos, y sobre todo los cambios esteticos que le podias dar a tu auto eran muy completos, alerones, vinilos, tintado de llantas, llantas, neumaticos, etc, pero lo que mas me encantaba de este need for speed era su historia, vuelves a tu cuidad y todo ha cambiado, empiezas de 0 ymi need for speed favorito, para su tiempo, una graficas increibles, una historia que me encanto, tiene muchos autos, y sobre todo los cambios esteticos que le podias dar a tu auto eran muy completos, alerones, vinilos, tintado de llantas, llantas, neumaticos, etc, pero lo que mas me encantaba de este need for speed era su historia, vuelves a tu cuidad y todo ha cambiado, empiezas de 0 y tienes que tener que derrotar a los jefes de cada zona, y si los derrotas te quedas con su coche, un juego muy largo y dificil, sobretodo en los ultimos territorios. Expand
  12. Aug 14, 2016
    This is one of my favorite games in the massive Need for Speed franchise. You can customize your car, drive around the open world, and do lots of events like drift, canyon duel, sprint, and circuit race. I love the companion feature. With the press of a button, your companion driver will do their thing, for example, smash into one of your rivals or find a shortcut. The graphics are prettyThis is one of my favorite games in the massive Need for Speed franchise. You can customize your car, drive around the open world, and do lots of events like drift, canyon duel, sprint, and circuit race. I love the companion feature. With the press of a button, your companion driver will do their thing, for example, smash into one of your rivals or find a shortcut. The graphics are pretty impressive for a PS2 game and it controls really well. Overall, this game is definitely worth owning. Expand
  13. Aug 19, 2016
    Me gusta mas la simpleza del Juiced 2, pero asi y todo este juego es muy bueno, aunque los primeros Need for Speeds de la PS1 me gustaban mas porque eran mas al estilo árcade.

#27 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#33 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

The drifting is an acquired taste (but it's good), the canyon duals are decent changes (though not great), and the crews...well, they suck. Of the myriad new features, the addition of muscle cars and the online functionality are the best.
  2. A great addition to the series for fans and probably a decent rental for most. While things have been upgraded and new elements added on, it’s still NFS and it still gets repetitive and boring after awhile. It’s like EA’s "Madden" of racing.
  3. PSM3 Magazine UK
    The minor problems and lack of originality are far outweighed by the game's quality and improvement in gameplay. [Dec 2006, p.72]