8.9

1. Jul 16, 2014
    Look i know this was a big turning point for nfs but it sort of let me down. The costomiation was terrible compared to underground 1! The graphic wernt prety. I didnt like the cars. carbon should have been this but even that game was a dissapointment(too short and still not enough costomiation and cars). This game dose NOT hold up today! Unlike underground.
  2. AlejandroR.
    Feb 18, 2006
    This game includes new exotic cars, and new mission types known as "bounties," which include hitting a certain number of police cars or escaping a pursuit in a certain amount of time. The reason I gave it a 7 was because you are no longer allowed to customize the headlights, taillights, front bumper, rear bumber, and some other features. Instead you just have a larger number of body kits This game includes new exotic cars, and new mission types known as "bounties," which include hitting a certain number of police cars or escaping a pursuit in a certain amount of time. The reason I gave it a 7 was because you are no longer allowed to customize the headlights, taillights, front bumper, rear bumber, and some other features. Instead you just have a larger number of body kits to choose from, which personally I dont really like. Expand
  3. May 26, 2017
    I am more of a fan of a fast-paced game. I mean, NFS MW was okay, but I like more in the genre of Burnout series, which are more daring. Storyline was cool though. So, this opinion biased by personal opinion.

#22 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#7 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

The game holds at a solid 30 FPS on all systems, and while the sense of speed isn't as palpable in the first hour or so of play, just wait. Win a few cars, upgrade them, and before you know it, you'll be smoking.
  2. PSM Magazine
    With the fuzz back in the mix, the chases are higher octane then ever, and Hollywood-style "pursuit breakers" scattered around let you do things like knock over a water tower to block them. [Holiday 2005, p.83]
    The nod back to the cop chase mechanics of the Hot Pursuit games is certainly welcome, plus it's interesting to see that the vaunted "open" gameplay of the last two games has been dialed down by a more forcibly linear structure to keep things interesting.