6.6

1. Aug 26, 2010
    Probably one of the worst NFS games ever. It's just a terrible game. Seriously, avoid this game at all costs. I cannot stress how bad a game this is. Not fun at all, glad I got rid of this.
  2. mc
    Dec 4, 2008
    i dont like the whole game. the place is more likely the replica of previous nfs most wanted but they added good plants and trees... i hate the quality of car and world... if you try the PC version of NFS UNDERCOVER it is much more exiting and has good storyline... but this PS2 version really sucks!
  3. TomCrumrine
    Dec 25, 2008
    I have been a big fan of the NFS games. But to me, Most Wanted was the best they ever had. The 2 that have followed have been crap. The graphics in the game are pathetic, and the playing of the game is NOTHING like NFS:MW. I think they should have quite with Most Wanted. Cause, THIS SUCKS.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

Need for Speed Undercover is not a good game by any stretch of the definition. It has numerous technical problems, including cars that don't appear until you get close to them and a poor enough overall visual quality that it can be hard to make out the track.
  2. To really enjoy it, the player not only has to overlook serious graphical issues, but also suspend disbelief and take the game with a grain of salt to bare with the script, the way races are set up, and the way lives are put in danger just so you can infiltrate a crime ring by winning hundreds of street races.