Need for Speed Undercover PlayStation 2

6.6

1. TomCrumrine
    Dec 25, 2008
    I have been a big fan of the NFS games. But to me, Most Wanted was the best they ever had. The 2 that have followed have been crap. The graphics in the game are pathetic, and the playing of the game is NOTHING like NFS:MW. I think they should have quite with Most Wanted. Cause, THIS SUCKS.
  2. mc
    Dec 4, 2008
    i dont like the whole game. the place is more likely the replica of previous nfs most wanted but they added good plants and trees... i hate the quality of car and world... if you try the PC version of NFS UNDERCOVER it is much more exiting and has good storyline... but this PS2 version really sucks!
  3. LeroyJ
    Dec 2, 2008
    Wow I must say this truly is a refreshing and invigorating experiene. This game has made my life so much better, I love it! The cars are slick and cool, the city is a dense urban sprawl with the fresh scent of villany in the air fermenting your adventure from start to end, making it nothing short of stupendous - BUY THIS GAME, you will not regret it!
  4. Feb 26, 2011
    Ok, to start off; what kind of graphics were they thinking to use; Need for Speed Carbon or Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2? It looks like they sort of just mushed them together in a really uncaring way. Also, what kind of crap is it to release a new titled game that uses the same f***ing map as Most Wanted? That was just a joke. Also, the car graphics aren't even that good for a 2008Ok, to start off; what kind of graphics were they thinking to use; Need for Speed Carbon or Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2? It looks like they sort of just mushed them together in a really uncaring way. Also, what kind of crap is it to release a new titled game that uses the same f***ing map as Most Wanted? That was just a joke. Also, the car graphics aren't even that good for a 2008 release, s**t, they were using better graphics in Need for Speed Underground 2 back in 2004. The gameplay is nothing to get excited about either. Pretty much the same as Carbon and Most Wanted, but with worse voice overs and a worse overall experience. Expand
  5. Aug 26, 2010
    Probably one of the worst NFS games ever. It's just a terrible game. Seriously, avoid this game at all costs. I cannot stress how bad a game this is. Not fun at all, glad I got rid of this.
  6. FRG
    Jul 24, 2013
    Obviously not the best of NFS,but instead a decent game that is the easy of the series,not the best one but instead the one who is in his halfway.Is a OK Game.
  7. Jul 3, 2013
    I threw little NFS in 2008, but until I was satisfied playing it at the time. But, i think that NFS Underground 2 was MUCH MORE EPIC! But I really liked, RATHER, this game. Well then, I give here my 7 of the note! =D
  8. Jul 14, 2014
    I guess I'm a part of the minority when I say that I like this game. But, I have only played 3 Need For Speed games on the PS2, so I guess that's why a lot of people didn't like this game. But, I, myself played a ton of it.
  9. Oct 3, 2015
    No es muy malo como lo pintan algunos y tampoco muy bueno , lo que quiero decir es que ''Ea Games'' se pudo haberse esforzado un poco mas en su desenrollo y no hacer una copia barata del Most Wanted .
  10. Apr 14, 2016
    This is one of the best Need for Speed . One of my five favourite Need For Speeds . Good graphics for 2008 , Many different cars and interesting storyline . Best racing of 2008 , but somebody think Need for Speed Undercover worst NFS game , but I think this game one of best NFS games and worst game of NFS series is Need for Speed Carbon . Need for speed Undercover is a good racing game . 8/10 .
  11. Apr 24, 2016
    Usually A Older Gen System Never Sees The light of day Again, Until Recently Some Select PS2 Titles Had Official online Servers Still Running (That's 16 years Of Online Compatibility)
    Making This Console Not Only The Best-Selling Videogame System To Date But Now A World-Record For Is Online Longevity.
    Now although Some may Argue With Me, This game has aged well for such a late

Now although Some may Argue With Me,

This game has aged well for such a late release on this system although I'll have to tell you because of how graphics intense this game is it is vary strenuous on the ps2s limited hardware.

I'll have to agree with IGN's Statement on this version of this game title:

"It Has numerous bugs and glitches that make this game almost unbearable, one of the major ones is one that causes cars to appear late while the ps2 rendering the racetrack or race in general the grapics are very low and the game could haved used more polish." - IGN
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

Need for Speed Undercover is not a good game by any stretch of the definition. It has numerous technical problems, including cars that don't appear until you get close to them and a poor enough overall visual quality that it can be hard to make out the track.
  2. To really enjoy it, the player not only has to overlook serious graphical issues, but also suspend disbelief and take the game with a grain of salt to bare with the script, the way races are set up, and the way lives are put in danger just so you can infiltrate a crime ring by winning hundreds of street races.