8.7

1. ShaneR.
    Oct 29, 2003
    This game is going to be badass. I love to tune tight cars. And I know all you gamers out there do to! Awesome!!!!!!!
  2. CarltonD.
    Nov 15, 2003
    Finaly someone came out with a game thats takes my attention of of GT3.
  3. DudeSkater
    Nov 14, 2003
    This is street racing to the fullest! They finally came out with a drift competiton! Can't wait until the 17th!
  4. MikeC.
    Nov 14, 2003
    Off the hook with nos tanks and the sick ass cars.
  5. Alex
    Nov 4, 2003
    I've only seen the pictures and a video of it but i already love it i cant wait to buy ill get it as soon as it hits the shelves.
  6. BorisB.
    Nov 18, 2003
    This game is flat out kick ass. people who think this game suxs then there not really a car person in my opinion. the aspects of the game are just off the hook im glad they finally came out with game like this.
  7. ColeJ.
    Nov 6, 2003
    HOT HOT HOT. i played this demo with my friend at the mall fo like an hour. love the cars. they're tight. NOT TOO MUCH LONGER, its the 6th. sweeet. later!
  8. Devinlee
    It is awesome.
    Nov 18, 2003
    I LOVE THIS GAME!! This is WAY BETTER than any other racing game.It's even better than the other Need For Speeds! Honestly I never played it! It probaly is good though.
  10. Benztyee
    Nov 17, 2003
    This game will be the best street racing ever,eve better than MtC 1 and 2.
  11. Ninogozum
    Nov 15, 2003
    This game rocks. I been comparing other game like midnight club2 or tokyo xtreme racer. But this game still rocks this is the type of game im looking for a long time. Thanks to Electronic Arts peace im out time to play more.
  12. JoseS.
    Nov 2, 2003
    I only have the demo and already i love this game.
  13. Daman
    Oct 31, 2003
    Glad a racing game finally includes a 99 Eclipse! True street racing games would include this, ppl mod these baddass cars all ova the place. Can't Wait.
  14. RonaldS.
    Nov 17, 2003
    This game is so raw. i played it on demo and i couldn't stop. the cars look so good and the setting. can't wait until tomorrow. peace.
  15. SunnyR.
    Nov 10, 2003
    This game is the king it is all about cars and this game is my dream.
  16. TommyM.III
    Need 4 speed has and always will be the king of the road of racing games
  17. Leighann
    Nov 20, 2003
    This game is tight!! I have a 99 Honda civic myself and it gave me more ideas on how to hook up car. There is this body decal that I am interested in, I can't find it anywhere, maybe you can? It's called Modern 2??
  18. RobertoR.
    Nov 20, 2003
    The game is really wonderful. Tokyo Xtreme Racer and Midnight Club 2 are only a pale reflection of Underground. The cars, the tune-ups and the graphics are really wicked. 2 thumbs up.
  19. Johnny
    Nov 30, 2003
    The best street race game ever made fore PC, PS2 OR what ever.
  20. GregJ.
    Nov 19, 2003
    This game iz da best of its kind and a real treat 2 play.
  21. RaleighP.
    Nov 19, 2003
    This game is great it has great graphics and groovy cars and wicked levels.
  22. Mike
    Nov 22, 2003
    This game is really cool, it puts all the qualities of street racing together, the enviroments are really detailed and the computer is difficult to give you the feeling of playing against experienced gamers. The online part is awesome too.
  23. SuPaT.
    Nov 8, 2003
    This game actually goes into the depth of street racing unlike other current street contenders.
  24. ChrisC.
    It's a great car game. it should be rated no.1
  25. R34-GTRV-SPECIINUR
    Nov 24, 2003
    This game is so F***KEN mad becasue it has my r34 gtr vspec in it and im a fan or street racing.
  26. VinnieDSMRabagia
    Nov 24, 2003
    This Game is the coolest Street Racing Game I've ever played, the only one that is going to beat it is SRS. Great 10!!!
  27. Marko
    Nov 23, 2003
    WOOOOW!!! This game is as real as it gets dude!!! Most of the things u can do in real life can be done in this awesome game man!!! 2 be honest i only played it 4 one day and im allready gettin some crazy ideas 4 my GTR R34 SKYLINE!!!
  28. BryanT.
    Nov 23, 2003
    This game is the game for all car junkies! I have been waiting for a game that i could personalise a car and my best friend comes over and the cars are identical! GO NITROUS!
  29. AdamS.
    Nov 23, 2003
    I bought this game and its the best graphics i have ever seen on a racer. All the cusoimisible parts are awesome to.
  30. MitchN.
    Nov 28, 2003
    Mint, you gotta see it to believe it.
  31. JewellJ.
    Nov 26, 2003
    This game is the best racing game i've ever played.
  32. BarryW.
    Dec 15, 2003
    This game kicks ass with the cars 'and drag racing.
  33. JtpBlazing
    Nov 28, 2003
    I have this game you get a real sense of speed dont forget the unlimited custumisation.
  34. WayneA.
    Nov 20, 2003
    The best car game in the world.
  35. StephenB.
    Nov 21, 2003
    This game gets nice!!!!!
  36. SheriS.
    make more games like this one its #1
  37. JonC.
    Nov 20, 2003
    This is the best game ever! If your'e into customizing cars, GET THIS GAME! IT RULES
  38. Eric
    Dec 18, 2003
    This game kicks the sh.t out of Midnight Club II.
  39. RobM.
    Dec 30, 2003
    This game is the sweetest peice of sh.t that I have ever played. This is a great game for being the one to scratch the surface of the underground street racing world. The music fits the game perfectly and it gets the adrenaline flowing fast. GREAT JOB EA, AND I WANNA SEE A SEQUEL !!!!!
  40. OmarH.
    Dec 18, 2003
    This games is off tha hook. Awesome graphics and sectacular cars. Best car is the Nissan Skyline, f***kn tite.
  41. AndrewM.
    Dec 3, 2003
    Awesome!!!
  42. BobM.
    Nov 27, 2003
    I have played this game and it is the best racing game so far! you'll luv it.
  43. ChrisA.
    Jan 4, 2004
    If this isn't rated a 10...then we might as well just send you a real car...with real racers...with real NAS...and night 24/7. This is the real deal, best street racing game yet!
  44. CANADA
    Dec 22, 2003
    This game is hell'a kool and super SWEET!!!! if you are looking for a kick @$$ game, look no further, NFSU has got what your looking for, Drag and Drift rule ,big up to EA Truly a Great job done Anywayz got to go play it , peace.
  45. RamsesD.
    Jan 3, 2004
    These games is the best game ever!!because i street race and it feels just like that.i dive an integra so thats my car.and midnight club 2 could suck my dick because u cant put your car how u want it in midnight clube 2 so if u dont know now u know forshow.
  46. EricT.
    Oct 20, 2003
    This game is gonna be pimp a guaranteed buy the first day it comes out!!!
  47. KennyH.
    Jan 9, 2004
    To put it simply, this game kicks so much @$$, your @$$ will be raw from playing it so long. THE best racing game ever made. EVER. EVER.
  48. MattD.
    Dec 4, 2003
    This game is the best racing game in the whole world.
  49. JimmyP.
    Dec 10, 2003
    I think this game is pretty cool because not many games are like this. They are making Fast and Furious game but this game is just like it basically.
  50. JustinV.
    Feb 7, 2004
    This is one of the best games that i have ever played. well at least the racing game.
  51. KyleK.
    Dec 14, 2003
    I haven't bought it yet but what a racing game. Got loads of racing facilities wicked graphics. An awesome game must buy.
  52. Bigpimpin
    Mar 13, 2004
    This game is awesome midnight club 2 sux ass compared 2 this.
  53. JeeVs
    Mar 22, 2004
    Best Game Ever Made. This is what racing games should be about at the moment. EA games should defintely produce a sequel or expansion.
  54. AhmeadM.
    Apr 15, 2004
    This game is hectic mate if u talk sh.t about it i will fuk u up mate so watch your words bro seya i got bitches in my room diying to play it and after they will give me ....
  55. SajP.
    Apr 21, 2004
    Excellent and unbeatable.
  56. EricB.
    May 29, 2004
    The game is real life brilliance. amazing sound track that goes with it that makes it the BEST driving Game Ive Played.
  57. K*TriceSnyper
    Jun 10, 2004
    Realy gun and good sound tracks.
  58. AndrewM.
    Jul 6, 2004
    Awesome!!!
  59. JackM
    Jun 1, 2004
    oit ben u gay, i no where u live son, watch it yer, dis game is hench, i admit da trax r all da same, but u no dat da b.tches dat r moaning bout it bein hard in da 95 stage den u jus no that they r sore losers and cant play da game 4 sh.t
  60. JakeL.
    Nov 24, 2003
    Good graphics, easy to learn, tons of fun, but could use a better career mode and better tracks.
  61. Adrian
    Dec 4, 2003
    Ben n. wtf do u know about street racing. midnight club is sh.t n is the least realistic game out. if u want a real street racing game then get this its definitely worth the money.
  62. BrentonO.
    Nov 29, 2003
    Great speed simulation and drift physics. Finally a street racing game with tons of customization options. Would be even better if it had a replay mode and a little more depth to the storyline.
  63. FernandoC.
    Jan 26, 2004
    A mi me encanto... siempre me han gustado los juegos de carros asi que no es de estrañarse... pero que buenas gráficas, que sensacion de velocidad excelente, buenas carreras, buenos carros.... al final complicado como debe ser... Recomendado
  64. LauraB.
    Dec 7, 2003
    Really cool game with tons of action and adrenaline, to bad it does't have replays for races!
  65. TimH.
    Feb 20, 2004
    I really enjoy playing this game. the graphics are cool, the music is good. I am almost done the game and I cant believe how unreal the opposition can drive. Its not fair that they dont crash and wipe out for 7 seconds like you do, they can fly through turns at speeds your car would crash at, and when they do wipe out, they are up and on your ass right away. That aint right, its not fair, I really enjoy playing this game. the graphics are cool, the music is good. I am almost done the game and I cant believe how unreal the opposition can drive. Its not fair that they dont crash and wipe out for 7 seconds like you do, they can fly through turns at speeds your car would crash at, and when they do wipe out, they are up and on your ass right away. That aint right, its not fair, and I bet the stupid design team is laughing their collective heads off. What a joke. Expand
  66. DarthTheSithKnight
    Feb 27, 2004
    I totally agree with "J money" and "Tim H". The game is great, but it's only flaw is the almost unreal A.I.(they never crash, never make a mistake) and other thing, You may be doin' great in a race, indisputed leader for 5 laps, but if you crash just once, you're f**ckd!. All your hard work goes straight 2 the garbage. It's not fair.
  67. W.G.
    Apr 19, 2004
    This games got good graphics and sound also good sound tracks. But the bad thing is every thing is locked which is pretty stupid. If they want to make it realistic they should make every thing avaible. Also Put some AMERICAN CARS IN THERE LIKE MUSTANGS and sh.t like that.
  68. RhysT.
    May 16, 2004
    Great customization!
  69. Neil"Frog"W.
    Jan 20, 2005
    This is a cool game, tho is lots of room for improvement, music can get annoying. but u get use to it. graffics is awesome. cars are great, it'd be better if there were more sellection of cars to use. I finished the game in about a week n a half, but that was playing it flat out.. and whoever can finish it in acouple of days. needs to get out more.. i played all drags and drifts on This is a cool game, tho is lots of room for improvement, music can get annoying. but u get use to it. graffics is awesome. cars are great, it'd be better if there were more sellection of cars to use. I finished the game in about a week n a half, but that was playing it flat out.. and whoever can finish it in acouple of days. needs to get out more.. i played all drags and drifts on hard, and the rest on easy and meduim.. i've currently finished 23 races on hard with the VW golf. it does get easier once you've finished the game once.. overall i big fat 9.5 from me! worth buying if u r into cars and racing games!! Expand
  70. JavierA.
    Dec 3, 2003
    Very exciting game, I've been playing it for 1 week already and it rules, it could had have better graphics i think and maybe tracks to race during day time!
  71. PIRANHAg.
    Jan 7, 2004
    Nice game at every aspect... exept with the very linear races and circuits, some people get really bored with that.
  72. GlassTiger
    Dec 26, 2003
    This game is a very good first attempt at trying to harness the street-racing world. Underground has a killer sound track and is very fun and addictive to play, however, the load times at start up and cut scenes in the middle of the race take away from the fast paced flow of the game. In the next iteration of Underground (if EA dares to make another) I would like to see more than 2 views This game is a very good first attempt at trying to harness the street-racing world. Underground has a killer sound track and is very fun and addictive to play, however, the load times at start up and cut scenes in the middle of the race take away from the fast paced flow of the game. In the next iteration of Underground (if EA dares to make another) I would like to see more than 2 views when driving and the graphics could be a bit better. All in all, if you?re a racing fan, this game is a must have. Expand
  73. RobbyD.
    Feb 10, 2004
    The best racing title of the year due to the enormous amount of freedom given to the player when customizing liscensed cars and the flashy graphics (both of whic are sorely missing from the likes of Midnight Club 2 and Burnout 3). Suggesstions for a sequel: A garage mode similar to Gran Turismo. Bring back the replay option. Bring on the cops!
  74. JoeD.
    Nov 1, 2004
    This game is very good, but a little bit to easy to complete.
  75. Oct 3, 2010
    This game brought a breath of fresh air to the series and the whole genre. If only the game had a bit more polish and better customization of cars it would have had a chance to be something really really good, but has it stands it's just good haha.
  76. oneeyedrabbit
    Nov 29, 2003
    Good racing game, great control, lots of fun, but not not much customization. seems like everyone has the same car. know what i mean? grand turismo is still better however, this game is way more fun to play.
  77. FecalDog
    Nov 24, 2003
    Fine and dandy boys. Fun as it may be, i came to realize the game is missing a main element of DOPENESS-namely REPLAY. What Ill-ass asian or white ...... of his mother took out that? Now i can't tape my races and then play later to impress the bitches....
  78. DavidS.
    Nov 29, 2003
    I was in love until about the 80th challenge when the handicapping engine reared its hideous head and held me resolutely at 4 seconds off the leader no matter how well (or badly) I drove. Why not set it up where the competition gets better in a linear fashion and you either beat it or you don't? There's already a setting for difficulty, wht do a rolling handicap as well? I felt I was in love until about the 80th challenge when the handicapping engine reared its hideous head and held me resolutely at 4 seconds off the leader no matter how well (or badly) I drove. Why not set it up where the competition gets better in a linear fashion and you either beat it or you don't? There's already a setting for difficulty, wht do a rolling handicap as well? I felt insulted. Expand
  79. FecalDog
  80. PeterNorth
    Jan 1, 2004
    All of the NFS games are good racing games, but they have the potential to be GREAT racing games. I've completed the game, and here's what I think they need to work on: The biggest problem is "Catch-up"- this needs to be eliminated: If you are blowing every other car away all the time, switch to a more difficult level. The game shouldn't be cheating it's own cars to All of the NFS games are good racing games, but they have the potential to be GREAT racing games. I've completed the game, and here's what I think they need to work on: The biggest problem is "Catch-up"- this needs to be eliminated: If you are blowing every other car away all the time, switch to a more difficult level. The game shouldn't be cheating it's own cars to keep them on your tail. If you are better, so be it. Accidents should affect game cars to the same extent as your car is affected (this means being turned backwards everytime for the computer cars too!) You should also be awarded unique rewards, not just follow the sequence of the game. And what happened to the replays? Finally, when you win the game, we need a longer movie to watch (longer, and more detailed of the same subject would be ideal!). These games are a lot of fun to play, but its things like these that detract from the enjoyment. Losing's fine - being screwed by the game isn't. Expand
  81. RacerX
    Jan 22, 2004
    The game graphics is very good but not the game itself. Once you're into 50% of the game, it starts to get real boring and at that stage, the game becomes very difficult and it is in a stupid way. I enjoyed NFS:Hot Pursuit2 more than this one.
  82. DragonRyder
    Mar 3, 2004
    Its a very good game but after a while it gets boring but if u take brakes and come back like the next couple of days its okay YOU SHOULD BEAT IT ON HARD.
  83. Jul 16, 2014
    This game is better than the latest nfs games! I still play it! Its customisation was fun. I find myself making cars as cool as i could then racing them! The cererar was challenging enough to keep me playing and the car choise was good. It is abit punishing in the sense of if you crash you lose, like midnight club but maybe worse.
  84. J.Money
    Jan 19, 2004
    This game is both good and terrible at the same time... Once you get to about progress 95 it gets impossible. You'll do well until lap 5 then youll be lucky if a freakin tree doesnt hit you when tryin to dodge all the other 40 cars comin at you, while still tryin to catch up to the unscathed leader....A COMPUTER! I will admit that actual hookin up of the cars is badass, but lets be This game is both good and terrible at the same time... Once you get to about progress 95 it gets impossible. You'll do well until lap 5 then youll be lucky if a freakin tree doesnt hit you when tryin to dodge all the other 40 cars comin at you, while still tryin to catch up to the unscathed leader....A COMPUTER! I will admit that actual hookin up of the cars is badass, but lets be honest, if u have a skyline, then how can a piece of s2000 or FORD FOCUS beat you? Come on now... plus the fact that there are basically only 5 or 6 tracks in the game mkaes it boring, yeah they can switch it up as much as they want, but it gets sooo boring! Maybe the next game theyll get some stuff straight. Expand
  85. GTRFaN
    Jan 2, 2004
    Ok, its hard to rate this game. Its fun to play, but its not as good or as real as Grand Turismo. Plus it reminds me of 2 Fast 2 Furious which was the fackest sh.t ever. This game is only good for entertainment, no real info in this.
  86. AA
    Nov 14, 2003
    With physics as generic as HP2, there's no point in tuning your car, it's not going to feel any different, and the idea of NOS is shafted by the fact that you can win races by riding the barrier a la HP2. It's essentially a direct clone of Hot Pursuit 2, minus the expensive fast cars. What's the point ?
  87. Tinman
    Jan 4, 2004
    It's a good game a first then later on the game it self starts playing against you. it starts putting things in your way on purpose like cars stopping in front of you on the 6th lap. and then the computer cars dont wreck as bad as you do. you find your self trying to catch the leader all the time and all the other cars are blocking for him. it finally ends up on the shelf. its goodIt's a good game a first then later on the game it self starts playing against you. it starts putting things in your way on purpose like cars stopping in front of you on the 6th lap. and then the computer cars dont wreck as bad as you do. you find your self trying to catch the leader all the time and all the other cars are blocking for him. it finally ends up on the shelf. its good the first time around but its not one of them games that you want to play over and over. Expand
  88. RealNismoRacer
    Apr 26, 2004
    Graphics are good. It's hard to see since it's night ALL the time. Street racing happens anytime, not just night. Tracks are repetitive since it's one city, sections are just moved around and rotated. I finished the game in a few days. There's literally nothing left to do. Online play is buggy and has too many cheaters. (Infinite nitrous, etc..) Car customizing is Graphics are good. It's hard to see since it's night ALL the time. Street racing happens anytime, not just night. Tracks are repetitive since it's one city, sections are just moved around and rotated. I finished the game in a few days. There's literally nothing left to do. Online play is buggy and has too many cheaters. (Infinite nitrous, etc..) Car customizing is limited, sure you can buy parts and put them on but you can't adjust anything. Music is ok since you can turn off tracks. Too much annoying, meaningless rap. Aren't these sports cars? My game doesn't have any Cadillacs. The game is worth renting, not buying. Unless you're another brainwashed MTV kid. Unfortunately, EA cashed in on image rather than performance. Collapse
  89. BenN.
    Nov 29, 2003
    Absolutely nothing like the adrenaline filled Midnight Club 2, it has but no new ideas for the genre an the career mode is simply un-catchin, u want a street racin game go buy the jaw droppin Midnight Club 2 ! ! !
  90. Jul 14, 2014
    I don't know how it got so much positive reviews.. possibly because it was released in 2003 and it was a great game compared to the standards of then? Well, I hated this game. Bought it for $15, played 5 minutes of it, never wanted to see it again.

1. Combining the reckless, breakneck speed and high-impact collisions of "Burnout" with the neon-tipped street culture of Fast and the Furious (and, more specifically, "Midnight Club II"), Underground is the new definition of white-knuckle.
    Underground is not perfect – but for a game with such a fairly short development cycle it certainly does put on a fantastic show.
  3. Playing NFSUG is like driving through the West End at midnight wearing Vaseline smeared sunglasses. Quite how a game can look both polished and blocky is beyond us, but that's exactly what EA has managed here.