NFL Street PlayStation 2

8.9

1. AndrewH.
    Feb 6, 2004
    A very good, fun arcade footbal game, that'll have you playing online for hours.
  2. Dachamp8769
    Jan 21, 2004
    YO this game is off da hook. U can rock people and beat the mess otta any team at any time. By da way that gamebreaker ish is the greatest. Go buy this today it wont dissapoint u!
  3. JorgeR.
    Jan 23, 2004
    This game is alright but the computer cheats to much.........I think they should call it NFL CHEATS.
  4. Max
    Jun 1, 2004
    This game is fun as hell, and funny as hell, and I seriously reccomend getting this "netjak" reviewer of the website, he sucks at rating, no offense. He gave legend of zelda link to the past like a 70 cuz of graphics and this game a 40 cuz of graphics... probably cuz he sucks at all games...haha. I loved this game...*phew*..good times.
  5. ErikR.
    Jan 18, 2004
    Its so cool and the graphics are tiiiiiiiiiiiight. Holla at yo boyeeeeeeeeee. Yo the game and the players have mad skill yo like a peanut butter sandwhich on wheat bread yo.
  6. ThomasM.
    Jan 19, 2004
    The FUNNEST, bestest game in...well, a long time! !?*&@#?$! This is THE game to buy on PS2, it's so figgin addicting and FUN! SWEET! Lateral, reverse, triple-reverse, option, team blitz, gamebreakers...play this very very soon and beat the shiznit out of the Pats for me and all the Raider Nation. Clothesline Tom Brady, it never gets old. Never. ...damm tuck rule... ---OAKside24-
  7. AndrewC.
    Jan 26, 2004
    It's a good game, and I recommend it, but don't expect an NFL replica of NBA Street. Some key elements are conspicuously absent.
  8. MikeW.
    Apr 13, 2004
    All of you people who said this game isnt real enough: if you knew anything about this game you would have known its not trying to be like Madden and if thats not what youre looking for than you shouldn't have played it in the first place. This game was awesome!
  9. JustinL.
    Jan 13, 2004
    This game is sweet as h***.
  10. TN
    Jan 15, 2004
    Its awesome.
  11. ZacharyC.
    Jan 28, 2004
    This game rocks. I like the classic team the best. And I kick Ass at it!
  12. BenL.
    Feb 18, 2004
    All the style and everything is sooo cool!
  13. MichaelK.
    Jan 17, 2005
    Nice GAME!
  14. hellogoodbye
    Nov 27, 2004
    This is an awesome game with great graphics who ever rated this game 0 is just a total idiot that can't take a challenge, thats just a little lame... the only thing i would like more is more challenge tokens to boust up players stats.The deffinately isn't enough tokens for my standards.
  15. Aug 5, 2013
    NFL Street 9/10.......................................................................................................................................
  16. Jul 21, 2014
    nfl street me parecio un buen juego como fifa street mecánicas callejeras con el toque del juego o deporte que estamos jugando que hace de estos juegos sublimes en todo sentido bueno en casi todo su jugabilidad en muy buena pero carece de algunas cosas pero que son menores la música es buena siempre el ea trax es bueno su presentación también fue buena sus gráficos aptos para la ps2 y losnfl street me parecio un buen juego como fifa street mecánicas callejeras con el toque del juego o deporte que estamos jugando que hace de estos juegos sublimes en todo sentido bueno en casi todo su jugabilidad en muy buena pero carece de algunas cosas pero que son menores la música es buena siempre el ea trax es bueno su presentación también fue buena sus gráficos aptos para la ps2 y los comentarios que complementan la divercion de este Expand

#46 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004

1. Computer Games Magazine
    The gameplay is far too unbalanced, making for simple wins and an experience that gets old quickly. Still, fans of the old "NFL Blitz" games or "NBA Street" won't be disappointed. [May 2004, p.12]
  2. The graphics in NFL Street look good with a slight edge going to the Xbox version of the game. The Xbox version looks smoother and cleaner while the PS2 version looks a little rough around the edges.
  3. The real weakness of NFL Street, however, is the same criticism levelled at Madden just a few months ago - that completing a pass or finding a run through the defence is too arbitrary to judge.