• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Mar 13, 2001
8.0

1. ZiggyStardust
    Jan 15, 2002
    Yik! This game left a very bad taste in my mouth. A grand total of 3 hours of gameplay and the fun is over. Let's see, that's comes to 44 cents (Canadian) per minute. Damn it, why don't i flush my money down the toilet while I'm at it (sorry for the dramatics).
  2. AnonymousMC
    Aug 13, 2002
    onimusha is ridiculously short. it took 3 hours (actually 3 hours and 11 minutes to be exact; but it would take a lot less on my 2nd time through i bet) to beat; and i was taking my time. it was very fun while it lasted though. very good story. not a lot of replay value since it has a lot of long movie sequences which you are forced to watch every time you play. it's alsoonimusha is ridiculously short. it took 3 hours (actually 3 hours and 11 minutes to be exact; but it would take a lot less on my 2nd time through i bet) to beat; and i was taking my time. it was very fun while it lasted though. very good story. not a lot of replay value since it has a lot of long movie sequences which you are forced to watch every time you play. it's also super easy to beat which i hate in games. you basically just go through the motions and you will beat it automatically. the control also is a little simple and button mashy in style. so in summary, if you don't mind a no challenge, no skill, and ultra short game, this game absolutely rules. Collapse

1. The fact that you get sent back to the original load screen every time our friend Samanoske meets his untimely death is unforgivable, but it's not something that should keep you away from an otherwise first-class game.
  2. It may not be a lengthy adventure, but it sure is an intense and gratifying one.
  3. Fits like a familiar old glove (or gauntlet), but smoother, better-fitting and lined in fine, Japanese, brocaded silk.