Predator: Concrete Jungle PlayStation 2

8.8

1. BenS
    Feb 15, 2009
    This game is honestly one of favorite games of all time. I am a hardcore predator fan since the first movie came out. I can understand how non-predator fans can hate this game, but if you like predator its awesome I think. AVP the movie I thought sucked because they didn't get the skills of the predator right. This game pretty much sums up the predator skill and power pretty well.
  2. JamieH.
    Aug 13, 2005
    If you want the experience of actually BEING the predator then this is the best on the market. Great replay value, hidden bonus missions and detailed environments. A must for predator fans.
  3. JesseV.
    May 21, 2005
    That game is so hot.
  4. AS.
    May 7, 2005
    I have this game and it it is good for the predator fans could be better i am a bit disappointed ...
  5. ChrisL.
    Apr 20, 2005
    Very good game, graphics could be better.

#36 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

A partially lacerated corpse of a game with great chunks of fun missing.
  2. The stealth only somewhat works, the combat is mindlessly simple, and the storyline makes Alien vs. Predator look like Dostoyevsky. Now, throw in some fairly ugly graphics, a lot of sloppy platforming, and an onslaught of moronic mission goals, and what you've got is a game you want just about nothing to do with.
  3. Cheat Code Central
    I think the developers have cloaked a budget title into the guise of a full priced affair, which is way worse than some thug stealing a dude's wallet. Watch out Universal Vivendi....you could be the subject of the Predator's next rampage.