8.5

1. Feb 7, 2011
    The Two Thrones may not be the best in the Prince of Persia series, but it is an amazing game, graphically its environments are beautiful and richly detailed, character models are good, and the cut scenes are fantastic, voice acting is great and the soundtrack is one of the best in a video game, the controls are just as great as ever, the new features like stealth kills are a blast, andThe Two Thrones may not be the best in the Prince of Persia series, but it is an amazing game, graphically its environments are beautiful and richly detailed, character models are good, and the cut scenes are fantastic, voice acting is great and the soundtrack is one of the best in a video game, the controls are just as great as ever, the new features like stealth kills are a blast, and the chariot segments are hard but a good change in pace, the story is better than the one from Warrior Within, my main complaint is that the prince while a more enjoyable character than he was in Warrior Within is still not as enjoyable as he was in Sands of Time, all in all if you enjoyed previous entries in the series you'll love this one. Expand
  2. Nov 9, 2010
    The best game in the Sands of Time trilogy. It brings several new features to the gameplay while improving on the older mechanics. Best of all, the Prince himself is no longer a moody antihero, and has changed back into the charming and eccentric swashbuckler he was in the first game. The story is pretty great too, having the feel of an action movie. Overall definitely worth a purchase.
  3. Feb 24, 2012
    What a great game! Very UNDERRATED, i dont know why some people hate it, its an AMAZING game, I recommend everyone to buy it especially if you like adventure/action games
  4. SAV
    Jul 28, 2015
    Capitolo conclusivo della trilogia delle Sabbie del Tempo, in Prince of Persia: I Due Troni ci ritroveremo a controllare il Principe e il suo alter ego oscuro in maniera alternata. Dotato di magiche atmosfere in stile Le Mille e una Notte molto simili a quelle del primo capitolo della trilogia e del solito grandioso gameplay che si basa su spettacolari fasi platform, enigmi eCapitolo conclusivo della trilogia delle Sabbie del Tempo, in Prince of Persia: I Due Troni ci ritroveremo a controllare il Principe e il suo alter ego oscuro in maniera alternata. Dotato di magiche atmosfere in stile Le Mille e una Notte molto simili a quelle del primo capitolo della trilogia e del solito grandioso gameplay che si basa su spettacolari fasi platform, enigmi e combattimenti, I Due Troni è un gioco meglio riuscito di Spirito Guerriero, più o meno agli stessi livelli dell'indimenticabile Le Sabbie del Tempo. Una conclusione più che degna per una delle più belle trilogie apparse in epoca PS2. Expand
  5. Jun 5, 2013
    More improvements, an unexpected freshness and a more complex and compelling story than Warrior Within are just some of the surprises that made of The Two Thrones such a great game.
  6. Phantom
    Nov 5, 2005
    This game is awsome! The daggertail feature is cool. Use speed kills, ride chariots, and play as two characters. Who could want more than that. And it has a great storyline with the usual time powers with even more. Worth the money.Go and get it!
  7. CarlosG.
    Jan 5, 2006
    One of the best third person action adventure game I ever played. In comparisson to Warrior Within this is much easier and fun to play with new cool moves and lots of logic puzzles.
  8. DavidS.
    Dec 11, 2005
    A must play for any action-based fighting gamers. It's the most fun I've had playing a game since God of War. If I pick up the controller I might as well book off at least 4hrs. The only person glum about this game is my girlfriend. My love life's been put on hold until the completion of this game!
  9. JenniferB.
    Dec 17, 2005
    Very enjoyable game. It is a shame that the story has ended. I enjoy the speed kill, thought that was a nice addition. Neat chariot chases a couple of more wouldn't have been too bad but I guess that would be hard to write into the story if the Prince kept going for joy rides. I am glad that the story telling was brought back as like the Sands of Time. I enjoyed the back and forth of Very enjoyable game. It is a shame that the story has ended. I enjoy the speed kill, thought that was a nice addition. Neat chariot chases a couple of more wouldn't have been too bad but I guess that would be hard to write into the story if the Prince kept going for joy rides. I am glad that the story telling was brought back as like the Sands of Time. I enjoyed the back and forth of the Warroir Within, to see the full cause and effect. The Two Thrones gave us loyal fans a good ending to a wonderful story. Maybe Ubisoft can continue this genre with another hero. I hope so. I enjoy playing games but the good ones are hard to find. Expand
  10. Shwin
    Dec 2, 2005
    An excellent sequel far beyod the dark and less likeable prince from the warrior within. The combat system ties in the good aspects of the warrior within with the excellent idea of free-roam combat and of course some new moves. Fans of the POP franchise (like me) will be happy to know that this game is arguably the best in the series.
  11. EricT.
    Dec 8, 2005
    Best POP yet, all the puzzles were great, not too hard at all but made you think and made you react every time with precision. Definitely took a detour back to the original sands of time and was a lot more humorous than the darker warrior within. The boss battles were all fun, the chariot racing was a nice little break from the usual, and all I can say is WOW to the stealth kills, made me Best POP yet, all the puzzles were great, not too hard at all but made you think and made you react every time with precision. Definitely took a detour back to the original sands of time and was a lot more humorous than the darker warrior within. The boss battles were all fun, the chariot racing was a nice little break from the usual, and all I can say is WOW to the stealth kills, made me feel good pulling them off every time. All in all, great finish to a great trilogy. Now the only thing I have to look forward to with my PS2 is a God of War sequel!!! Expand
  12. Nathdman
    Feb 9, 2006
    This was with no dought the best game in the PoP series. It had excelent gameplay and an awesome story. It's a lot easier than the first 2, but it can still be insanely hard at times. I would recomend renting it, and not buying it though. It's not that long and you would probably end up breaking a controller.
  13. SMarcy
    Aug 30, 2006
    I want more enemies to slay with the speed kill action!
  14. Ahmad
    Dec 12, 2005
    This game is the most beautiful game in the world I love it and the game of god of war but this is the new games I realy like it.
  15. JoeyB.
    Dec 14, 2005
    best game since ww. i would give up my car and my bed for a fourth installment, but sadly, the series has ended, and now there's barely a reason to live. naw, j/k, but the game is that good. 10/10, without a doubt.
  16. DanielW.
    Dec 6, 2005
    The inclusion of the dark prince - hideous and evil as all hell - is what keeps me playing this day in and day out. The best PS2 game since Final Fantasy X.
  17. HochuW.
    Dec 6, 2005
    the only disappointment i had after beating it was that the game was over with. i really, really wish i could see the prince go on, but it wasn't meant to be. the story was like a good book - you just want to keep reading on, but all great things come to an end. even the prince of persia series...
  18. BobbyT.
    Dec 6, 2005
    I've never been so blown away by any other game. Congratulations, Ubisoft.
  19. SamuraiSlash
    Dec 7, 2005
    As someone who played and greatly enjoyed the first two incarnations, I must say this newest enstallment is absolutely AWESOME!!! LOVE the stealth kills and daggartail but also the fluidity of the game as a whole. The controls are wicked tight and the story is fantastic. The atmosphere is so engrossing that hours seem like minutes when I'm playing as if the sands of time were As someone who played and greatly enjoyed the first two incarnations, I must say this newest enstallment is absolutely AWESOME!!! LOVE the stealth kills and daggartail but also the fluidity of the game as a whole. The controls are wicked tight and the story is fantastic. The atmosphere is so engrossing that hours seem like minutes when I'm playing as if the sands of time were literally cascading through my fingers. GREAT fighting engine and that feeling of inertia when you're teetering atop rooftops and ledges is deliciously wild. I must say The Warrior Within (previous POP) was much darker and the puzzles more difficult but this game is definitely FUN, FUN, FUN!!! All hail UbiSoft and the Prince of Persia,,, oh, yeah... and Farrah. She's HOT! Expand

1. This is easily the better sequel, a firm improvement on "Warrior Within." So why the long face? For the simple and saddest reason of all: ennui. [Christmas 2005, p.100]
  2. Thrones also gets points for cribbing Sam Fisher's stealth skills and using a whip-like weapon that will send "God of War" fans scurrying to gaming chat rooms to voice their displeasure with the similarities. Thankfully, the controversy is worth it for this energetic adventure.
  3. An excellent action-adventure. Not perfect, however. It is basically more of the same and the ridiculous trap tunnels are anything but believable. And where is the widescreen support? [Dec 2005]