8.8

1. Apr 3, 2015
    This is one of my top 10 games of all times. I can't say enough good things about this game. It has an almost cheezy RE1 feel to the characters and acting, but the story is still basic and easy to follow. The action is fun combining psychic powers and gunplay. This is a game that makes me sad everyone is abandoning backwards compatibility.

1. Nothing beats wondering weather something will work - can I possess that sniper in the watchtower, make him shoot the other sentries, then dive to his own death - and discovering that it does. [Aug 2004, p.102]
  2. Despite all of my moral problems with the game, I can't deny that it's an incredible experience, one that has to be played to be believed. It's worth buying just to get a glimpse at a perfectly designed control scheme.
  3. The attention-grabbing graphic effects and tight control scheme that allows Psi-Ops players to wreck super-powered havoc on the enemy tips the balance in making it a good purchase for action game fans, despite its lone boss battle bug and minor design problems.