Psychonauts PlayStation 2

8.7

1. BlatherscyteBlunderbuss
    Nov 1, 2005
    The atmosphere, characters, story and dialogue are top notch. 90-some percent of the fun of the title comes from finding the characters and listening to what they're up to. But, therein lies the problem -- the actual gameplay is not particularly fun.
  2. MattC.
    Jan 1, 2006
    Very regular game, Rayman-3 like PlayStation 2 have LOT of better games, Ratchet & Clank series, Jak series, Maximo series, Sly series.
  3. Jan 12, 2013
    I recently got Psychonauts on PSN, and it was worth all 10 dollars. The atmosphere is wonderful, the characters are great, even if the main character looks like Tim Burton directed a Puffs tissue commercial. Heck, they even give the extras distinct personality's. My only problem lies with the beginning of the last level and the annoyance of "Little Oly". Overall, it is a great value andI recently got Psychonauts on PSN, and it was worth all 10 dollars. The atmosphere is wonderful, the characters are great, even if the main character looks like Tim Burton directed a Puffs tissue commercial. Heck, they even give the extras distinct personality's. My only problem lies with the beginning of the last level and the annoyance of "Little Oly". Overall, it is a great value and is on my top ten favorite PS2 games Collapse

#40 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#87 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

1. Weird, funny, immensely playable, and has that nigh-unclassifiable thing we can only call charm.
    The levels are fun, the gameplay is solid, and the puzzles and bosses require more than a bit of brain matter to figure out, resulting in a nice sense of accomplishment every time you reach a new milestone in Raz's adventure.
  3. Holds up to the challenge of being a platformer on the PS2 by delivering an experience that ranks right up there with the best the system has to offer.