Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando PlayStation 2

9.2

1. Jan 7, 2012
    This is not a really good game in my opinion. Very frustrating sometimes, a lot of problems with the controls and the camera, like the fact that your automated turrets and bots won't attack off-screen enemies, while those invisible bad guys continue to damage you. The overall experience is not bad and the setting is visually stunning, but I can't give more than a 7 to a game which forcesThis is not a really good game in my opinion. Very frustrating sometimes, a lot of problems with the controls and the camera, like the fact that your automated turrets and bots won't attack off-screen enemies, while those invisible bad guys continue to damage you. The overall experience is not bad and the setting is visually stunning, but I can't give more than a 7 to a game which forces me to dick around for hours just to gather enough bolts (in-game currency) to buy an armor. For example, your average critter gives you 50-200 bolts - a thousand in the last levels - and you need a MILLION bolts for a top-notch armor... yeah, right. The story is forgettable, with some funny moments, and the soundtrack is quite good. Expand

#13 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#33 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. Once you start this one you'll have a hard time putting it down - I found myself playing longer just to see the next weapon upgrade I'd get - it's like Christmas all over again!
    I don’t think you have to be into platformer’s to enjoy this game which shows how much depth it offers - liked the first one? You’ll love the second!
  3. The controls, the learning curve, the difficulty, and the story all make this game possible to be enjoyed by gamers of almost any age without feeling overwhelmed or underwhelmed. I seriously can't say enough good things about this game.