9.2

1. Sep 17, 2010
    Ratchet and Clank: Locked and Loaded is an enjoyable game. The graphics are sharp and the game play is an improvement from the original; better firefights and game play elements like exploring moons, collecting crystals to trade in for bolts, battle arena's and using the Tractor Beam Gadget to solve puzzles. There are meatier weapons like the Lava Gun and the Bouncer to play with and fun to use. New gadgets like the Electrolyzer and the Infiltrator make up for some interesting mini-games to get through a locked door or raising a bridge. I also like the plot although the first one's plot is better. I also didn't like the final boss although altogether, this game has better boss battles than the first game. There is also added RPG elements to the game where with daily usage of a weapon, you can upgrade it to a more powerful version of that weapon which is a nice touch. The game can get hard towards the end of the game that can become annoying. However, Ratchet and Clank: Locked and Loaded is a fantastic game that everyone who loved Ratchet and Clank will enjoy. Expand
  2. Apr 11, 2011
    Even though it's not much different than its predecessor, Going Commando is full of action-packed gameplay, weapons and gadgets, intriguing level designs, and perfect graphics to make it almost funner than the first of the series.
  3. Mar 29, 2012
    Before I state my overall opinion, let me just say that this is a very tough game. It could be frustratingly difficult for some and ridiculously easy for others. Now for the actual review: The gameplay, graphics, and weapons are all awesome. The levels are excellently designed. What's the con? The story. The game has a very forgettable story. But with such an excellent game like this, that is a very minor flaw. A must for PS2 game collectors, and a pure representation of what gaming should be. Expand
  4. May 7, 2012
    Words can not express on how amazing this game is. One of the best OST's in gaming. Creative futuristic weapons and great characters. A great bonus re-play ability after you beat the game too.
  5. Dec 26, 2013
    Everything that Ratchet & Clank did, Going Commando does better, and the tweaks and additions just goes higher. Shooting with crazy weapons have never felt so awesome.
  6. Sep 11, 2012
    I Love it! the weapons the gadgets, the arena battles everything!
  7. 4DI
    Dec 4, 2012
    A perfect example of how a sequel should be. BOSS.
  8. Aug 8, 2011
    The best Ratchet and Clank out of the first 3? Definitely. The storyline is good, the weapons are AMAZING and the locations for the missions are great. I still find myself going back to play it, even now!
  9. Apr 20, 2011
    Didnt like it quite as much as the first game but its still an amazing game.
  10. Apr 6, 2012
    The game has much more content added compared to the first game and has great gameplay and story. The game has a unique weapon upgrade system where you can upgrade your weapons and armor making you want to try and upgrade everything. There is a lot of hidden content in the game too. After you beat the game, you can replay the game and buy more advanced weapons. Over all the game is a unique experience everyone should try out. Expand
  11. Nov 9, 2012
    The gameplay is masterful and the story is as good as the original. This is simply a great game that all ps2 owners should experience.
  12. Mar 13, 2012
    Im... Blown away. I loved the first game. Insomniac did GREAT with this game! Graphics are perfect for PS2, voices are well done, story is great. This blew me away. Cant wait for more titles in this series. Insomniac has ALWAYS impressed me. Spyro 1,2 and 3 blew me away and i STILL play them to this day. This series is the same. Way later on however, all 4 one comes out on PS3... not good.
  13. Dec 29, 2011
    me encanta, es el mejor juego de playstation 2 de toda la historia, lo amo.................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  14. Jan 7, 2012
    This is not a really good game in my opinion. Very frustrating sometimes, a lot of problems with the controls and the camera, like the fact that your automated turrets and bots won't attack off-screen enemies, while those invisible bad guys continue to damage you. The overall experience is not bad and the setting is visually stunning, but I can't give more than a 7 to a game which forces me to dick around for hours just to gather enough bolts (in-game currency) to buy an armor. For example, your average critter gives you 50-200 bolts - a thousand in the last levels - and you need a MILLION bolts for a top-notch armor... yeah, right. The story is forgettable, with some funny moments, and the soundtrack is quite good. Expand
  15. Feb 27, 2012
    I honestly believe that there isn't anything in this game you can say bad about! When I first played this game I was awe-struck, and was immediately hooked! Extremely fun, very well made, amazing worlds and maps, creative and awesome weapons, and an addictive story! I LOVE the characters!! Rachet & Clank forever!
  16. Feb 29, 2012
    This is a great game ! I fell in love with it since its first level! Great music, Great graphics, great gameplay! I recommend this game to everyone, because in my opinion this is the best Ratchet game!
  17. Jan 22, 2013
    I think, that the game is great, but it isn't the best Ratchet & Clank game. Gameplay, the controls and weapons are better, than in a predecessor. The levels aren't as creative as in Ratchet & Clank (1), and themes of levels are not very variable. The plot is great and has good comedy in it. Characters are wacky, but in the original R&C, the characters were better developed. A very good sequel and it deserves the praise it has. Collapse
  18. Jun 20, 2013
    My childhood favorite game I miss playing it but i'm to old for it known at least.Very good game its one of those where no matter what age you are you will enjoy it.
  19. Sis
    Sep 19, 2013
    This might be the best game ever made if you love 3rd person platforming. The soul of this game can only be beat by the first game. I think I've never pun more hours in to any other game I've ever played and it sure is the golden gem of the Ps2 area.
  20. Mar 31, 2014
    This game did what a sequel should do... Improve on everything. It has better graphics, better gameplay and a better story. If you liked the first game, then your going to love this one. If you didn't like the first one, then you might not like this one that much since even with all it's improvements, it's still just more of the same.
  21. Jan 22, 2013

1. Once you start this one you'll have a hard time putting it down - I found myself playing longer just to see the next weapon upgrade I'd get - it's like Christmas all over again!
    I don’t think you have to be into platformer’s to enjoy this game which shows how much depth it offers - liked the first one? You’ll love the second!
  3. The controls, the learning curve, the difficulty, and the story all make this game possible to be enjoyed by gamers of almost any age without feeling overwhelmed or underwhelmed. I seriously can't say enough good things about this game.