• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Mar 17, 2003
  • Also On: PC
8.4

1. Jul 30, 2014
    This game is brilliant. You can take away Murphy and his stupid 4th wall DEMOLITION and you have a nice and solid Rayman title. Yes, in some parts the graphics are amazingly outdated but I think it's part of a certain charm that only Rayman games can give us. Alas, old friend.
  2. Dec 11, 2013
    Rayman 3: The Hoodlum Havoc It's the best game on the Rayman series. The gameplay is awesome, the game is better than Rayman 2 and the HD version for PS3 is also good.
  3. May 25, 2013
    Se podría decir que está para pasar el rato. ¡Pero qué estilazo! Sus brillantes gráficos y sus simpáticos historia y personajes hacen de él un gran videojuego pese a sus fallos.

Nota: 8.5/10
  4. Feb 26, 2013
    An amazing game, my 2nd favourite in this amazing series (the first being Rayman 2).
    I'm usually a PC gamer and barely use consoles, especially these days, but if I ever do use my old PS2 it's just to replay, once again, this wonderful classic.
    The gameplay's brilliant, the soundtrack is just awesome (like the soundtrack of most of this series), the characters, both the returning and
    the new ones, are just awesome...
    And there's also some nice humour in it :D
    I do think, though, that it had lost some of Rayman 2: The Great Escape's sort of mysterious and beautiful atmosphere, but it also retains some of it, which goes great with the soundtrack so this game definitely deserves a 9.
    And besides... such nostalgia :D
    Highly recommended.
  5. Mar 7, 2012
    This game expands on Rayman 2, but at the same time, draws back to Rayman 1 for some inspiration; such as using his fists. I did like this game, Rayman always manages to show style and creativity, as well as variation in each of its games. And this one, is no exception. It holds new enemies, a new story, a new weapon system; and of course, many new adventures! The scenery is awesome, and the layout just seems right. Lot's of action and drama added largely to this game. But I found the story a little confusing at times, and the goal of a level a bit hard to find. All in all this game still has a lot of new features, and a fun new system; but I find that it could have been better. Collapse
  6. Sep 19, 2010
    Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc is a neat platformer. Despite being a sequel to Rayman 2, most of the characters from that game don't return like Razorbeard or Ly. The game play is also different to Rayman 2: Rayman attacks with his fists rather than shooting at his enemies, he can gain some really cool abilities from Laser washing powder (!) containers which can help him overcome obstacles throughout the levels and he can also ride on a skateboard which make for some very eye pleasing and heart pumping stages in the game. The visuals (especially in the Skateboard stages) are nice and colourful and once again in a Rayman game, the music is just awesome. The main baddie in the game is Andre, a black lum which transforms the other red lums into black lums as well. The black lums then use animal clothing to create costumes for themselves which turn them into Hoodlums, the main enemies in the game. The dialog in the game is great although Globox's personality can be annoying sometimes but the teensies are funny. The laser washing powder grants you powers (for a limited time) like turning your fist into a guided rocket launcher or allowing you to fly. I do wish the game was more open like the PlayStation 2 remake of Rayman 2, Rayman Revolution; the game is quite linear. Unlike Rayman 2, the game has a scoring system and at the end of the level, you have a total points score. You get points by smashing piggy banks, defeating enemies and finding objects dotted around the level. This element adds a bit of replay value and like Rayman 2, there are teensie cages hidden in the levels which when you free 5, 10 etc, your heath bar will increase. The boss battles are also interesting to fight. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc is a worthy successor to Rayman 2. Different but great! Expand
  7. Mar 7, 2012

1. What Rayman 3 does is re-create much of the same lighthearted whimsy that made Rayman 2 so incredibly enjoyable, while differentiating the action enough for the game to stand up on its own.
  2. A nice platformer with good style and funny moments. Unfortunately, the camera and lock-on problems are no laughing matter.
  3. The only drawback for this the fact that it will take only ten hours or less to beat, not including the bonus quests that are won through out the game.