Red Faction II PlayStation 2

• Also On: PC
8.4

1. WickedC.
    May 14, 2003
    I think this game has awesome multiplayer with great replayability exspecialy with the bots. Single player is good but gameplay broken a little with the save points but other than that a awesome game!
  2. MichaelA.
    May 10, 2007
    One of the best if not the best first person shooters ever made. Multiplayer is amazing along with great 1 player mode. 10 out of 10.
  3. Nov 10, 2012
    I really enjoyed the first game in the series and thought it was excellent, unfortunately this sequel just played awfully in comparison and was a big disappointment.
  4. SeanL.
    Oct 21, 2002
    +Good singleplayer -Poor multiplayer. Bad Bot AI that uses damage multipliers and extra heath. -Geomod is almost nonexistent in multiplayer.
  5. JonathanV.
    Jul 12, 2003
    This game is really great...you can really enjoy killing ass with the multitude ennemy and weapons!
  6. PatB.
    Oct 23, 2002
    Good game play! fantastic really good follow on.
  7. SimonY.
    Jun 13, 2007
    This is basically an earlier version of halo 2 with amzing destructible scenery and great multiplayer.
    Nov 19, 2002
    I was expecting a lot more from this title after all the hype it had received, and after being pretty impressed with the original, but then again, maybe this ones just not for me. The graphics are good and highly detailed, but everything runs so choppy youll wish they had scaled it down a notch. Given the choice of more detailed enviroments or a faster flowing game i would take the latter I was expecting a lot more from this title after all the hype it had received, and after being pretty impressed with the original, but then again, maybe this ones just not for me. The graphics are good and highly detailed, but everything runs so choppy youll wish they had scaled it down a notch. Given the choice of more detailed enviroments or a faster flowing game i would take the latter everytime. What good is a pretty game if it runs like crap? to its credit though the sound effects music and voice acting are all great, the missions have variety and interesting locales but i just didn't have fun playing them. I'd definitely rent this game before purchasing. Collapse
  9. BobB.
    Oct 20, 2002
    The graphics are great, so is the gameplay. The multiplayer is as good as it can be, but I just wish it was playable online.
  10. TimB.
    Dec 24, 2002
    I love this game don't care bout how short it is or if it has multiplayer its just great!!!!
  11. MichaelA.
    Jan 28, 2004
  12. Nchw
    Dec 28, 2002
    This game would have been def if there was a better aiming system. i found it took too long to aim at enemies, needlessly taking quality away from an otherwise solid game.
  13. JustinS.
    Dec 3, 2002
    A very good single player mode but the multi player could have been better with more geo mod. A online feature would have been nice too.
  14. KyleK.
    Nov 17, 2003
    A really fun multiplayer mode with customisable bots and a decent 1 player mode. Overall a really fun enjoyable game.
  15. Aug 1, 2011
    great single player and multi player game.

#51 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#12 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

1. Although not terribly original or revolutionary, Red Faction II is a terrific game with lots of action.
  2. The single-player campaign is a blast, but will leave you wishing that it was longer.
  3. "Timesplitters 2" will appeal more to those who were into "Perfect Dark" or 007 types of games. Red Faction II will appeal more to those who like games such as "Halo."