• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jan 30, 2007
8.0

1. Jun 28, 2011
    A fantastic RPG! Great graphics, fun gameplay and plenty of stuff to do. The battle can be a little tedious but this game is definitely worth playing if you like Japanese RPGs (especially FF12 -- this game is very similar).
  2. Oct 11, 2011
    Fun adventure rpg. The story and combat system I well designed. The combat isn't turned based, its a lot more active and you have to directly attack enemies which makes this game a lot more active than traditional rpgs. The cell shaded graphics are nice touch which makes it look and a lot different from other games. Its definitely worth checking out.
  3. Nov 17, 2013
    Never have I seen such a blend of 2 things: Feeling with efficiency. I believe this game is a rare jewel. Much like the best most well-programmed installations of release after release of the lightest and most epic successes out there, Rogue Galaxy fits its name to absolution. Notwithstanding, this game is far beyond the nature of ANY perspective of rather any in-game or individuals senses. (The con being that you are sort of obligated to be in high-octaveness and measured crashing through side-quests, intelligent strategical choices, etc.) Why did I rate this a 10? Well since I saw the 83 score. That's about IT. For any new-comers to games, this game is a nice primer for the more successful high-octave blasts from the past which is dangerous in stature; yet beautiful at heart. This is a gold mine. (Not talking Vedan here) XD I have finished this game, and I know you will too if you are like me. Anywhere, anybody could (at least in America) get a kick out of this game sooner or later. At worst, cookie cutter bread and butter, at best, Epic nature to a transcendent and majestic extent. Please, go ahead and GO GET IT NAO!!! Expand
  4. Jun 21, 2014
    Rogue Galaxy is one of the brightest shining stars in the RPG universe. Pros: Intriguing story that draws you in right from the beginning and which takes on legendary proportions near the end. Exquisite cast of well-thought-out, deep and memorable characters. Engaging real-time hack and slash combat system. Crafty crafting system. Multiple outfits for each character. Gorgeous graphics and dazzling cutscenes.
    Elegant soundtrack and impressive voice acting.
    Suprisingly fun and extensive minigame.

Cons:
    No signs of a sequel.

1. This is undeniably still a good, enjoyable and very pretty game. Nevertheless, at this time, from this developer, Eurogamer won't be alone in mourning the fact it's not nearer a perfect, staggering and beautiful one instead.
  2. Grinding out levels and looking for items is rarely this rewarding, and it’s obvious that Level 5 knows the depths of the role-player's mind all too well. Now if they could just hire a good writer.
  3. An RPG made for traditional fans of the genre. With a solid story, vivid and likeable characters, a vast, interesting world, and fun gameplay, Rogue Galaxy is simply a must-have for RPG fans.