7.8

1. MusaM.
    Feb 23, 2007
    This is the best rugby game ever ,I have a problem with the cameras though, but hey I play high school rugby in the southern hemisphere{south africa} I also enjoyed playing with my favourite team the Blue Bulls in the Super 14,the Tri-nations are good and the Six -nations are quite enjoyable but maybe in rugby 07 they will put Loftus Versfeld{SA},Christchurch{NZ} these are stadiums
  2. Obliviondevestator
    Aug 4, 2006
    I thought this game was very good as you can use impact players to your advantage and use many illegal moves. it is also great because you can do offload passes and there are many new set plays.overall i thought it was a very good game and as a very big rugby fan i recommend this game strongly.
  3. JimmyD.
    Feb 12, 2006
    Very good, though bit easy to break through defencive line.
  4. Ryan
    Feb 21, 2006
    Great game. Don't waste money on Rugby Challenge, this is the best rugby game by far!
  5. Jo
    Feb 11, 2006
    Great game

1. An enjoyable rugby game. Tutorial and practice mode are helpful for beginners, but scrums, rucks and mauls are still pretty hard to play. Passing game is done extremely well. [Feb 2006]
  2. If Rugby 06 is anything to go by, then future iterations of the franchise will only continue to get stronger and better, since this is by far the best rugby game to date. The flow of the game is more realistic than ever before, with the introduction of offloads, and quick penalties/line-outs working together to bring the game closer to the modern sport of rugby.
  3. I came into Rugby 06 with an open mind, I was hoping for the FIFA engine with rugby elements and I was let down.