• Publisher: Tecmo
  • Release Date: Nov 25, 2002
8.5

1. Jan 19, 2011
    Definitely a Devil May Cry sort of a clone. The diskarmor mechanics are strange and not as intuitive as I'd like, what with the combos and upgrades.

The graphics and level design are great and spooky, and they take me back to Shadow of the Colossus, but the dialogue and cut-scenes are pretty terrible. Rygar's speech is the worst. This is the best rating I'd give for a game I don't have

This is the best rating I'd give for a game I don't have interest in playing for very long. Doesn't mean it won't work for the console action gamer, especially if you like DMC or similar games.
  2. Jan 19, 2011

1. A good couple of days stylish thrash-'em-up violence. Not much variety, but plenty of fun to be had, we feel. [GamesMaster]
  2. With plenty of unlockables, action packed gameplay and awesome graphics. This is a must-buy for an action/adventure fan. But with the short play time, this is a tempting rental for everyone else.
  3. Stunningly beautiful - jaw-dropping at times... One of the finest action games I've ever played. [Jan 2003, p.137]