7.8

1. SamSerious
    Apr 6, 2006
    Great game. One of the best FPS games. Great atmosphere with shooting extasy. "Sam I'm!"
  2. SamSerious
    Apr 6, 2006
  3. XERO
    May 3, 2004
    You will have more than $20.00 woth of FUN playing this...forget state of the art grafx...let's have more state of the art fun....
  4. HenryS.
    May 7, 2004
    I can have more fun playing a game that is $20 and has not that great graphics than playing a game that costs $50 and has no fun at all.... serous sam is a great game and it is definitely worth it.
  5. DonM.
    May 3, 2004
    It is sooooooooooo tight man, i just wish that the blood was more relistic and that the graphics were better, but i give it a 9 fpr the nonstop action.
  6. DonM.
  7. DonM.
  8. AndtheJets
    May 5, 2004
    Everyone has to remember that htis is just a budget game and for what you pay you get some fun gameplay.
  9. BillA.
    May 18, 2004
    For it's overall simplistic, doom-like appeal?, you can't beat this game for the price, you also have plenty of Ammo & health at your disposal, it won't win any awars but it's damn fun to play and my thumb got overworked on level 2.
  10. EfeB.
    Jul 14, 2006
    Games have evolved for sure. first we had pong...and now we are shooting flying green monsters with uzis, for the only reason so we can shoot more on the next level.

#78 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004

1. If you can forgive the game's dated-looking graphics, its rather basic gameplay model, and its comparative level of ease--which is, admittedly, a lot to forgive--you can have a good time with Serious Sam: Next Encounter.
  2. AceGamez
    Offers no new concepts, no realism and is highly repetitive, yet what it does it does so well. It provides the perfect environment for a quick blast about, either on your own against endless hordes of colourful monsters, or with friends.
  3. Edge Magazine
    Next Encounter is one of the grandest and busiest console battlefields yet created. This is a spiritual update to Space Invaders, a one-trick pony that kicks harder than most FPS thoroughbreds, making the "Medal of Honour" series seem like a vain diva by comparison. [June 2004, p.109]