6.7

1. Nov 25, 2010
    Totaly overrated, a complete downgrade from Spider-Man 2. The graphics are worse than Spider-Man 2! It also lacks the ragdoll physics Spider-Man 2 had, the citizens look like giant bugs, when you go to the Sky the game looks like Star Fox, for snes! This is just a rushed game for a horrible movie, i rather play Sonic next Gen or SuperMan 64.
  2. Alisha
    May 14, 2007
    Dazzling. Absoloutely dazzling. The story is deep and amazing, though it strays from the movie's plot a little. (But hey, it's a video game, right? ) As for the fighting style, it's even funner then the two first. (Who are also great games.) The boss battles are something I also enjoy. Swinging is something you never get bored of with this game. Web zipping is fun, too. Dazzling. Absoloutely dazzling. The story is deep and amazing, though it strays from the movie's plot a little. (But hey, it's a video game, right? ) As for the fighting style, it's even funner then the two first. (Who are also great games.) The boss battles are something I also enjoy. Swinging is something you never get bored of with this game. Web zipping is fun, too. There's some very funny lines thrown into there. Spiderman's got some REALLY good lines, and Bruce Campbell is back as the HILARIOUS sarcastic narrarator guy! The graphics are totally gonna blow your mind, man! The second was really free roaming, right? You enjoyed it a lot, didn't you? YOU WANT MORE, DONTCHA? Well in this game the city is 2.5 times bigger. How's that for free roaming? Overall, the game is worth the money and it's AMAZING! Expand
  3. ConstantineH.
    May 26, 2007
    This is the best Spider-Man game. This game is very fun to play. There lots of villians and more. This game deserves a 10.
  4. Sam
    May 30, 2007
    I really like this game. It's not a masterpiece, but it's a real blast to play. The graphics are decent, in some cutscenes looking like crap, others looking pretty good, and with decent outdoor environments. Sure, the park is butt-ugly, and some of the character models don't look great, but all in all, I like the look of the game. I found the web-slinging to be better than I really like this game. It's not a masterpiece, but it's a real blast to play. The graphics are decent, in some cutscenes looking like crap, others looking pretty good, and with decent outdoor environments. Sure, the park is butt-ugly, and some of the character models don't look great, but all in all, I like the look of the game. I found the web-slinging to be better than it was in the Spider-Man 2 game, as it really expands the horizon on his acrobatics. The combat, while not brilliant, is a lot deeper, and I really thought it was better than the superb Spider-Man 2 game. Expand

Spider-Man 3 on the PlayStation 2 is everything gamers have come to dread about movie-tie in games. The game takes liberties with the plot and packs shoddy controls, terrible graphics and lame voiceovers.
  2. Vicarious Visions has taken the Wii version of the game which leveraged the control scheme of the system very well, and then ported it to the aging PS2 version. The result is a surprisingly tighter control scheme, but one that is less interactive.
  3. Spider-Man 3 on PS2 is essentially the Wii version without the motion-sensitive control system. The end result is a game that pales in comparison to and would not be a suitable replacement for the next-generation versions.