8.9

1. Oct 3, 2010
    Not only is this game the best SSX game but it's actually a classic game in gaming overall. This game is pure fun. You need to own this game if you still use your PS2.
  2. N.Bigelow
    May 19, 2004
    This game is pure crap which is topped with dumb celebrity voice overs, over use for "Tricky" and bad camera angles. The speed of SSX is slowed in Tricky and the tracks are boiled down to empty reruns and lame new tracks. The characters are so bland the trick mode is bad mainly cuz or the tracks. GET SSX 3, it's a major improvement!
  3. SabanM.
    Aug 8, 2003
    The best snowboard game ever.
  4. LukeB.
    Apr 7, 2002
    This Game Is Excellent! If You Have This Game See If You Can Beat 1,187,945 Points!
  5. JakeM.
    Aug 15, 2002
    This is probably the most addictive game to date. So much planning went into this game, its just not a game EA threw together, they knew they had something, and instead of ruining it, they refined it. This game easily fits into the top ten best games of all time.
  6. RonaldI.
    Aug 25, 2002
    Without a doubt the best game I have ever played. Most of my other games are collecting dust !
  7. MarkH.
    Aug 20, 2002
    SSX Tricky: both fun and tricky...my advice buy the god damn thing ^_^.
  8. ChaseO.
    Dec 8, 2001
    This game is great! Stunning graphics, tricks, & courses make this game my most favorite snowboarding game!
  9. VirusMan
    Nov 5, 2002
    A game that will make you stay at home for weeks. A great challenge with speed and tricks. The graphics, sound etc are wicked.
  10. DylanC.
    Mar 23, 2002
    This game rocks! The It's Tricky song by Run DMC goes great with the game, and what in the sam heck does Uber mean?
  11. JeniviaD.
    Jun 29, 2002
    I didn't think I would really be into snowboarding games but this is excellent. This is not only the best PS2 game, but the best game I have bought ever! And if the game doesn't get you, I bet you won't stop singing the 'Tricky' Song.
  12. AndrewM.
    Feb 26, 2003
    "This game could not be better."
  13. JR
    Apr 4, 2003
    Extremely fun (except for one course, Mesablanca, which is more frustrating than hard). Lots of secret areas to find and explore. Great graphics. Outrageous moves and tricks. Needs more courses (there's 10) and depth though. Its cheap now, so its worth buying.
  14. ScottM.
    May 5, 2003
    The best x-treme sports game period.
    Dec 11, 2001
    Great great game. Didn´t give it a ten cause it lacks more character customizing.
  16. DunkE.
    Jan 17, 2002
    Anybody who doubts this does not deserve to own a PS2.
  17. StephenCooper
    Dec 28, 2004
    This Game is Wonderful! The Graphics are Awesome, but, unfortunately, there is an overuse of "Trickies." But even that overuse didn't bring down the score! SSX has NEVER BEEN BETTER! Any Other Lower Score WOULD DEFINATELY BE A PUT-DOWN! THIS IS THE TRUE RATING! Sweet! It banged the sh*t out of Me!
  18. Feb 21, 2012
    The best PS2 of all time in my opinion. Fantastic soundtrack, great graphics and sense of speed. Lots of options, modes and character. Brilliant fun. 10/10
  19. Aug 13, 2013
    THE GREATEST SSX GAME, one of the best PS2 games ive ever played it was great. so much nostalgia dood. i know this is not a professional review but it so fun
  20. Nov 26, 2013
    Words cannot describe how awesome SSX Tricky is it remains to be the best snowboarding game of all time sorry but 1080 Avalanche does not come close to competing with it must buy and as it is from 2001 it is extremly cheap but is not that easy to come by but play this game you wont regret it.
  21. Jun 11, 2014
    This is probably one of the best games I've ever played, and it's probably one of the greatest PS2 games out there. The fun and exuberance is infectious, the visuals are nice and colorful, and the controls play nice and smooth. The soundtrack is also one of the best to hit a home console game. This game is the full codifying embodiment of recklessness and awesomeness. This game is aThis is probably one of the best games I've ever played, and it's probably one of the greatest PS2 games out there. The fun and exuberance is infectious, the visuals are nice and colorful, and the controls play nice and smooth. The soundtrack is also one of the best to hit a home console game. This game is the full codifying embodiment of recklessness and awesomeness. This game is a must-play for anyone who's still got their PS2 lying around. Expand

1. It is full of new ideas, updates, and fun content that flesh out the SSX concept completely.
  2. WOW, I thought SSX was a great game to begin with even more solid gameplay, yummy graphics and audio that just rocks... Tricky is just AWESOME !
  3. This game is loaded plain and simple.