5.3

1. JarrodH.
    Jun 21, 2006
    This game started off with a good marketing run, a great promotional DVD, and a release date of 7/2005. Well, delays pushed it back to 6/1/2006. Now it's out, with half the features it promised, and a lackluster online play. This online play has rampant disconnects and is anything but fun. My recommendation is .. if you like online play, get one of the many free poker sites and play This game started off with a good marketing run, a great promotional DVD, and a release date of 7/2005. Well, delays pushed it back to 6/1/2006. Now it's out, with half the features it promised, and a lackluster online play. This online play has rampant disconnects and is anything but fun. My recommendation is .. if you like online play, get one of the many free poker sites and play in their online rooms. If you like singleplayer play, this game is decent IF you want to play a video game. If you want to play poker, i'd suggest poker academy standard.. it contains the bots this game used, and it contains a lot better versions of them. Expand
  2. TomY.
    Jun 6, 2006
    This is not poker. A forced $2000 buy-in on a $4-$8 tagble is just dumb. The betting system is tedious and prolongs the misery online, as players try to bet. No one is foced to post a blind when they sit at a cash table. While not getting the nuances of Hold'em poker is bad, the ugly avatars that you have minimal control over how they look are ugly and end up serving no real purpose. This is not poker. A forced $2000 buy-in on a $4-$8 tagble is just dumb. The betting system is tedious and prolongs the misery online, as players try to bet. No one is foced to post a blind when they sit at a cash table. While not getting the nuances of Hold'em poker is bad, the ugly avatars that you have minimal control over how they look are ugly and end up serving no real purpose. Honestly, there are so many things bad about this game, it atounds me that it was actually released. Just a bad game. Expand
    Jun 17, 2006
    the worst poker game i have ever played . never in my life have i felt that the comp ai is cheating me as much as with this game.

1. Stacked could benefit from more polish and deeper player customization (no, we don't want to look fat and balding, even if we are), but its actual gameplay is solid, and the creepy I'm-watching-you-so-I-can-destroy-you vibe can only help your real-world strategy.
    Its AI is mostly solid, but it generally doesn't play aggressively enough to put a whole lot of pressure on you, allowing you to sit back and dictate the course of play.
  3. Stacked presents itself as a typical game of poker, but thanks to a pretty intriguing artificial intelligence system, it plays things much smarter than your average poker title.