State of Emergency 2 PlayStation 2

5.8

1. Apr 24, 2017
    It was my favorite little game, I've been very busy and I still do not understand why it was so low, I hope for a sequel even though the software house has closed for bankruptcy
  2. Nov 15, 2011
    i can not believe there is not a third. This game is underrated for no reason. I love it and its very entertaining. Worth the money, and great for its time graphics and very nostalgic like.
  3. Chris!
    Aug 31, 2008
    SOE2 is an interesting game with more of a storyline to the first! I'm only, however up to the 4th Chapter & so far, so good! Its a different sort of 3rd person shooter game. It does not deserve any criticism guys.

1. A well done blast of intense action gaming that should keep genre fans occupied for a while. The plot isn’t going to win any awards, but its twists and turns are compelling enough to keep you playing throughout the tougher sections.
  2. At least it's not as purely unbearable as the first, packing a few neat ideas like the ability to use vehicles to mow down enemies and the balancing between different freedom fighters in your crew.
  3. State of Emergency 2 replaces the first game's ultraviolent and fancy-free nature with a cavalcade of lame trial-and-error-based missions, a lousy plotline, and dated technology.