8.1

1. Sep 11, 2013
    While I did think the game was very pretty and the plot was engaging, I found the game itself so dead boring. I really tried to play this but everytime I sat down with I ended up falling asleep. I'm usually a big fan of tactical/strategy games, but this was far to slow paced.

It is clear this type of game is an acquired taste, and I'm sure it has its fans (good for them,) but this game isn't for me

#83 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

1. Game Informer
    It's not particularly innovative, but it does allow for some great, challenging strategy. [May 2005, p.116]
  2. The game’s battle system allows for some truly ‘tactical’ confrontation, in which you can win (assuming you play well) when out numbered and out leveled.
    If you’ve been pining for something new with your strategy RPGs, look no further than Stella Deus.