8.2

1. Jun 20, 2017
    Long story short, this is a solid tactical rpg. The story is engaging, there are multiple party members - some of whom are miss-able but whoever you do get has their own side mission(s) -, a moderately in-depth crafting mechanic that can provide you with some good stuff early on with some diligence (which I LOVE!), and an "endless" dungeon with its own items if you're the type that likesLong story short, this is a solid tactical rpg. The story is engaging, there are multiple party members - some of whom are miss-able but whoever you do get has their own side mission(s) -, a moderately in-depth crafting mechanic that can provide you with some good stuff early on with some diligence (which I LOVE!), and an "endless" dungeon with its own items if you're the type that likes to grind/over-level.
    Of course it's not perfect. Sometimes during the story you have to wonder "what the f is happening?" and it's not perfectly balanced, but I believe both of those can be subjective.

If you like tactics games and have a PS2 on hand (or *cough* an emulator *cough*) then I'd recommend giving the game a shot.
  2. Sep 11, 2013
    While I did think the game was very pretty and the plot was engaging, I found the game itself so dead boring. I really tried to play this but everytime I sat down with I ended up falling asleep. I'm usually a big fan of tactical/strategy games, but this was far to slow paced.

It is clear this type of game is an acquired taste, and I'm sure it has its fans (good for them,) but this game isn't for me
  3. Apr 22, 2013
    Beautiful, hand drawn Strategy RPG from the creators of 'Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth'. If you are a fan of the genre, do yourself a favor and grab a copy of this awesome game.
  4. CameronS.
    Jun 5, 2005
    Awesome just completely awesome.
  5. LeoT.
    May 9, 2005
    A solid SRPG for funs. A good SRPG doesn't need to keep changing its elements. hundreds of years passed a poker deck still has 54 cards. A true SRPGer only need a standard gameplay and a driving story. Fortunately, this game offers more than that. When i say that, i mean it at a mature level.(not like phatom brave)
  6. Apr 22, 2013

#91 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

1. Game Informer
    It's not particularly innovative, but it does allow for some great, challenging strategy. [May 2005, p.116]
  2. The game’s battle system allows for some truly ‘tactical’ confrontation, in which you can win (assuming you play well) when out numbered and out leveled.
    If you’ve been pining for something new with your strategy RPGs, look no further than Stella Deus.