6.3

1. Sep 6, 2011
    What an awful game this is. Its gameplay isn't executed that well, the controls aren't good, the graphics are awful and it lacks the concept of the film. Another thing that makes this game are the fighting levels, these parts are terrible and choppy; this fails to be a good game for the least part of it. Even Centipede and Space Invaders being added extras couldn't save this garbage.
  2. Mrxyepp
    Apr 16, 2004
    Good story but badly told.Terrible. and its a shame.
  3. SJ
    Aug 2, 2004
    Arrrrrrrrrrrgh what an awful game... God bless 10 day return policies!
  4. KB
    Nov 15, 2003
    It's cool, i wish the alternate screen was a little easier on the eyes though. All the info it shows is cool, but i can't look at red throughout the whole game, maybe if it was more like the normal view.
  5. TomR.
    Dec 3, 2003
    This Game Looked so Great When I First Saw It On The Trailer Then iplayed It And This Game Was Awful Ican't Even Start Besides Being So Short The Gameplay Graphics Looked Awful The Story was All mixed up The Fighting Gameplay Sucked A** This Game Is A 0 But I'm In a Good Mood So I Gave It A 1.
  6. JonoN.
    Dec 5, 2003
    It's a great game i dont know why it gets so much bashings.
  7. It'sOkayMan
    Dec 12, 2003
    It's a o.k game...The movie was awesome tho...and the trailer 4 this game also looked pretty good..But it was pretty disappointing for me. And it wasn't so bad either so i'll give it a 5.
  8. Jun 14, 2011
    During the time, the FPS genre didn't have to much importance, many games tried and other ( not to many) were able to be in top, ex:Halo, so this licensed game lacks the concept, and fails to be at least a decent game. The most laughable thing in this crap is that it also has fighting levels or genre on it, thats idiotic. So yeah as Arnold said, don't lose your head, unless you wanna beDuring the time, the FPS genre didn't have to much importance, many games tried and other ( not to many) were able to be in top, ex:Halo, so this licensed game lacks the concept, and fails to be at least a decent game. The most laughable thing in this crap is that it also has fighting levels or genre on it, thats idiotic. So yeah as Arnold said, don't lose your head, unless you wanna be terminated. Expand
  9. Feb 2, 2016
    Having never played this game before and coming round to it now in a retro session I had the other day. I can honestly say, it's pretty bad. Something about it kept me playing though. Once you get used to the instant lock-on button and get some good weapons you'll be breezing through this. Buggy in some of the levels and just a general feel of mediocrity. Like I said though, somethingHaving never played this game before and coming round to it now in a retro session I had the other day. I can honestly say, it's pretty bad. Something about it kept me playing though. Once you get used to the instant lock-on button and get some good weapons you'll be breezing through this. Buggy in some of the levels and just a general feel of mediocrity. Like I said though, something made me play this to the end and complete it. I would pay 50p for it in a bargain bucket type deal. Not a penny more though. Expand

1. But the saddest part has to be the staggering number of people who worked on this thing, including some well-respected developers. Just check the credits from the manual. I’m not counting them all, but that’s about 400 names.
  2. Playing T3 was a joyless experience, and only our loyalty to the Big Man kept us playing.
  3. Terminated on Arrival. It's so slow and mundane that you won't even feel like you're playing a game that's based on the movie.