The Simpsons Game PlayStation 2

8.2

1. Jul 17, 2015
    This is one of best video games that i played in all my life and maybe the best game of 2007. I love The Simpsons and I love Moe Szyslak, my favourite male characters of the shows and i hope that Moe will live forever.
  2. LeeK.
    Dec 15, 2007
    This game is pretty ok..... but the bad thing is the camera. Its pretty hard to see around. This game also includes unlimited lives since it doesent matter how many times you fall or get killed. I kind of enjoyed this game.
  3. Dec 31, 2010
    It's alright. Fun to play and the humour is hilarious. The camera is rubbish though and you get bored after you finish the game. Still a good game though.
  4. TomP.
    Nov 2, 2007
    I am a true Simpsons fan, and was looking forward to this game for a while. Aside from Hit and Run, the Simpsons games really sucked. This one does not really suck, but just kind of sucks. The camera is as bad as any game I have played. It makes it hard to jump in some areas. It is also rather repetitive. Jump, Punch, Kick. That is about it. The puzzles are rather easy and boring, and I am a true Simpsons fan, and was looking forward to this game for a while. Aside from Hit and Run, the Simpsons games really sucked. This one does not really suck, but just kind of sucks. The camera is as bad as any game I have played. It makes it hard to jump in some areas. It is also rather repetitive. Jump, Punch, Kick. That is about it. The puzzles are rather easy and boring, and with the awful camera, it makes them extremely annoying when you fall and have to start all over again. That being said, there are moments that will make you laugh out loud, and the animations are better than one might think. Overall rent it on Gamefly unless you are a Simpsons nut like me! Expand
  5. Jan 28, 2011
    The games starts good for the first few minutes, but as you progress, the game just gets boring with the bad camera angles and the repetitiveness of the attack styles. If you are a big Simpsons fan, than this game is for you. But other wise, just rent the game and don't buy it.

#36 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007
#31 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2007

1. The camera is a nightmare, often getting stuck behind some invisible barrier or randomly switching to new and more disorienting angles. The collision detection's had a nervous breakdown, the puzzles are as laborious as a two-hour queue in the freezing cold and the combat has about as much depth as the shallow end at your local swimming pool.
  2. The gameplay might not be anything special, but The Simpsons Game delivers more than enough laughs to make it worth a look.
    The Simpsons Game on PS2 falls short of its next-gen brethren because of horrific controls that cause unneeded deaths throughout the game.