• Publisher: VU Games
  • Also On: PC
8.7

1. Jul 29, 2012
    Amazing Game!
    Very Underrated Great For A Gamer Or A Simpsons Fan!
    The Best Game In A LONG TIME!
  2. Aug 30, 2014
    I wasted my childhood on this game, it's still worth buying a PS2 for now so back then it was phenomenal it's probably one of the best games I've played. Forget the Simpsons game that linear crap was worthless but this game is something else! Remember this is coming from one of the biggest Simpsons fans ever!
  3. Aug 25, 2012
    I can honestly say... this is my favourite game ever. the humour is great, you can explore Springfield, there are countless cars to drive around in (including some secrets) references to the TV series in the shape of gags and collector cards, lots of collectables, plenty of playing time, 5 characters to play as, a bonus game for unlocking the cards, a great storyline, lots of characters toI can honestly say... this is my favourite game ever. the humour is great, you can explore Springfield, there are countless cars to drive around in (including some secrets) references to the TV series in the shape of gags and collector cards, lots of collectables, plenty of playing time, 5 characters to play as, a bonus game for unlocking the cards, a great storyline, lots of characters to talk to, levels set in the day and night, costumes referencing the series and good graphics. simpsons hardcore fans will love this game and people who are more casual may still enjoy the storyline among other things. I wish they made a sequel... Expand
  4. Oct 25, 2013
    The game aimed to please a range of audiences and did so very well in 2003. I had never played this game on the PC,Xbox or Gamecube but i imagine that they ran identically. The game overall was a child's GTA which is a good thing when you think how fun GTA is. The game lasts a decent amount of time and even when you finish the main quests you'll still have races, collectables and otherThe game aimed to please a range of audiences and did so very well in 2003. I had never played this game on the PC,Xbox or Gamecube but i imagine that they ran identically. The game overall was a child's GTA which is a good thing when you think how fun GTA is. The game lasts a decent amount of time and even when you finish the main quests you'll still have races, collectables and other things to do just like GTA. The game even today remains the one game i had enjoyed the most, i don't usually finish a game fully twice but with this one i did. 10/10 worth every penny and even better than some things that studios release today! Expand
  5. Jan 6, 2013
    MASTERPIECE the game has great graphics that are amazing even today

the game is memorable from start to end so many references so many simpsons characters to talk to and see

great selection of cars and youy get to use most of the family and APU
    great replayable missions great ending

great clothes and custiomization great gasgs and just a super fun game GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME
  6. Oct 10, 2014
    Man this game is amazing.MIT is like Grand Theft Auto but kids version. WELL DONE VU GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit & Run may have swiped nearly all of its gameplay ideas from "GTA," but the combination of the vast Simpsons universe liberally applied to the "GTA" formula is pure brilliance.
  2. A solid script, good gameplay and a huge dose of humor makes this game stand out as a nice platformer. Unfortunately, technical issues prevent this game from truly standing out as exceptional.
  3. Perhaps all of the limp comedy wouldn't be so offensive if the game did anything new in the gameplay department.