6.8

1. Mar 22, 2014
    Thrillvillle is the best amusment park builder I have ever played. Build the Amusment park you have always wanted. Talk with your guest. Add food and drink stalls anywhere you want. Change the themese and colors of everything so it matches the style you want to have and dont forget the coaster builder.
    Build coasters that go everywhere and anywhere. I had coasters going through other
    coasters at times.

You have multiple amusments to play at. Once you accomplish enough goals you unlock another one.
    Each amusment park has three zones with its own theme and there are a lot of fun.
    From a wild west shootout style zone to a futuristic zone with flying cars whizing by your face.
    The variety is great. I could spend an hour making a awesome track going all around my park for cars to race on and the make a roller coaster to go under and over it.
    You can talk with your guest and befriend them or even help them find someone to hang out with. You can even play a love matching game and help two people meet.
    I found myself spending hours talking with guests to get feedback about the park.
    The coasters become more fun as the game goes on and so do the themes.
    The fact that you can put up a awesome virtual reality shooting game up for your guests to play and then run inside and play it is something I always wanted.

From water rides, to steel coasters, to race tracks..Thrillville is an amusment park fans dream.

Thrillville gets a 9/10. (Now Im going to go play)
  2. Sep 13, 2012
    Thrillville lets you build the park of your dreams. At least, that's what they say. Obviously, you can't recreate an exact replica of Space Mountain, but it does enough to be fun, and compelling. Using basic rollercoaster physics, the game let's you plan, build, and manage a successful amusement park. You can talk with guests, play various mini-games and even ride your own rides! Although, the humor is a bit cheesy, it still delivers a great gaming experience. 9 out of 10 from me. Expand

1. Probably doesn't have the depth to give it the long legs of other titles in the genre. [Dec 2006, p.130]
    Of course, the combination of sim and action game is sometimes a bit jarring, making the game seem like it doesn't really know what it wants to be. Regardless, Thrillville is a fun game, and if you're a fan of sim games on the PC, this would be a good way to introduce the genre to a child or younger sibling.
    Greatness is within Thrillville's grasp, but it doesn't push it all the way through.