7.0

1. Mar 18, 2011
    This game is awesome I bought it from Gamestop for $5 and was totally surprised it's great it's kind of like prince of persia mixed with uncharted except you play as a hot chick instead of some dude with a beard.
  2. RRJ
    Jan 29, 2014
    One of the best games on the PS2.

Platforming, exploration, puzzles and straight up fun. Everything I wanted. Sure there's some driving here and there and also some gunplay here and there but to me what really sells the game and what had me smiling the whole way was the puzzles! It's so satisfying figuring out how to get from A to B. People complain that the game was too short but it
    took me almost 13 hours. Plus after you finish you can go back if you want to unlock more outfits. To me 13 hours isn't short, I'm talking 13 hours without looking up how to solve things. I only had to do that once but I had the solution I just didn't execute it fast enough.

Some have complete the game in like 6 hours. That's crazy. Not sure if they rushed through the game or not but hey getting off track here haha.

I recommend the game for fans of adventure, exploration, puzzles, platforming and all around fun. I played on the easiest setting and it still took me 13 hours. Why? Because you actually had to sit back and think about how to solve some of the games puzzles, its great. There's no rush, no time limit. You just try different things and always keep an eye out for the secrets! Controls are great, the game features a good amount of variety and honestly the story isn't bad either. Very good game.

1. I know that it almost sounds too good to be true, but after wishing and hoping for years, Lara finally kicks ass again. [Apr 2006, p.64]
  2. Legend is a largely tremendous update of the classic Raider template, only let down by the short lifespan and lack of challenge. [Apr 2006, p.80]
    The cliffhanger story is well put together. The action is simple and effective. The controls not only work, they're fun...Best of all, the sense of discovery and adventure is captured with a fresh sensibility.