Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 PlayStation 2

7.5

1. Aug 2, 2013
    Boring game. All the levels and stages are empty. There is nothing exciting to do. No fun challenge. No interesting gaps. It's a shame for a PS2. Except good quality bonus videos to unlock...
  2. May 18, 2015
  3. RichardH.
    Jun 10, 2002
    Good, but, overrated.
  4. bs
    Oct 10, 2002
    Good , Not I'm new and you better buy me good ( I got nothin< joke wise.)

It's good to create girl with that scottish short skirt like my brother but unfortunitly after playing one and two this game dosen't measure up, really its the same thing only you can creat new charaters like fat chicks and urcal rip offs. Course building option offers a little more but still...
    Good , Not I'm new and you better buy me good ( I got nothin< joke wise.)

Course building option offers a little more but still... rent before you buy
    tony fan trust me this one can let you down!

X box sucks and so does cube ( I gettin a cube!! so this is the last chance I gots to dis it!)
  5. May 5, 2011
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 is even better than the first two games, including twice as much variety in visuals, control, and freedom. Pros: Excellent single-player and multi-player modes; great graphics; solid control with extra combos; some of the best level design on a Tony Hawk game; wacky missions. Cons: A hit-or-miss soundtrack; though it's certainly a step-up from the first two games,Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 is even better than the first two games, including twice as much variety in visuals, control, and freedom. Pros: Excellent single-player and multi-player modes; great graphics; solid control with extra combos; some of the best level design on a Tony Hawk game; wacky missions. Cons: A hit-or-miss soundtrack; though it's certainly a step-up from the first two games, Pro Skater 3 doesn't innovate as much as it should've. Collapse

#9 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#9 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. You can combo off of everything in this game. Seriously I mean everything! Cars, people, sidewalks, buildings, rails, ramps, stop signs... The list goes on and on. The funny thing about all this is Neversoft's Highest Score screen shows a high score of 9.4 million. Yes, my jaw dropped too.
    Strikes a perfect balance between new and old and renders the two previous entries in the series almost completely obsolete in the process.
  3. Once you get used to it, however, tricks will come second nature, and you'll enjoy the view of the humongous levels, which explode in dazzling colors and glorified details.