7.3

Jun 10, 2002
    Good, but, overrated.
  2. bs
    Oct 10, 2002
    Good , Not I'm new and you better buy me good ( I got nothin< joke wise.)

It's good to create girl with that scottish short skirt like my brother but unfortunitly after playing one and two this game dosen't measure up, really its the same thing only you can creat new charaters like fat chicks and urcal rip offs. Course building option offers a little more but still...
    Good , Not I'm new and you better buy me good ( I got nothin< joke wise.)

Course building option offers a little more but still... rent before you buy
    tony fan trust me this one can let you down!

X box sucks and so does cube ( I gettin a cube!! so this is the last chance I gots to dis it!)
  3. May 18, 2015
  4. Aug 2, 2013
    Boring game. All the levels and stages are empty. There is nothing exciting to do. No fun challenge. No interesting gaps. It's a shame for a PS2. Except good quality bonus videos to unlock...
  5. Oct 12, 2013
    THPS3 is definitely my favorite video game of all-time. The Career Mode is once again extraordinary, with bigger and better levels, (except the Suburbia level it wasn't that good of a level for me) the Park Editor is a downright upgrade to the THPS2 version, Create-A-Skater is much more fun to play around with, and much more. Absolutely everything works in this game. Try it, you will notTHPS3 is definitely my favorite video game of all-time. The Career Mode is once again extraordinary, with bigger and better levels, (except the Suburbia level it wasn't that good of a level for me) the Park Editor is a downright upgrade to the THPS2 version, Create-A-Skater is much more fun to play around with, and much more. Absolutely everything works in this game. Try it, you will not regret it. Guaranteed. Collapse

1. You can combo off of everything in this game. Seriously I mean everything! Cars, people, sidewalks, buildings, rails, ramps, stop signs... The list goes on and on. The funny thing about all this is Neversoft's Highest Score screen shows a high score of 9.4 million. Yes, my jaw dropped too.
    Strikes a perfect balance between new and old and renders the two previous entries in the series almost completely obsolete in the process.
  3. Once you get used to it, however, tricks will come second nature, and you'll enjoy the view of the humongous levels, which explode in dazzling colors and glorified details.