• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Dec 7, 2004
7.6

1. Apr 26, 2011
    An arguably glamorous beat em' up, sequel, and sleeper hit. Pros: Beautiful graphics; even more VFX attacks for Viewtiful Joe and Sexy Sylvia. Cons: Too familiar, too soon; no multi-player; it's often frustratingly difficult, and doesn't offer many hints.
  2. Aug 6, 2014
    I remember back in 2004. I loved my PS2 more than Life. I had a large amount of games and 3 memory cards to hold all my saved info. A demo of this game erased all data of 2 of my memory cards. Inlost all of my gta 3 and vice city info. My favorite game to this day is espn nfl 2k5; I amassed 300 hours of gameplay and the idiot demo with this retarded game erased both memory cards attachedI remember back in 2004. I loved my PS2 more than Life. I had a large amount of games and 3 memory cards to hold all my saved info. A demo of this game erased all data of 2 of my memory cards. Inlost all of my gta 3 and vice city info. My favorite game to this day is espn nfl 2k5; I amassed 300 hours of gameplay and the idiot demo with this retarded game erased both memory cards attached to my PS2!!! Expand

1. The inclusion of Sylvia doesn't really add much to the sequel. But this kind of thing doesn't come along very often, so embrace Japan's love of nonsense and make this Joe a real American superhero.
  2. A worthy sequel to one of the better games of the last year. It's simply awesome. [Jan 2005, p.68]
    The introduction of Joe's girlfriend, Sylvia, is a great addition that just adds depth to an already deep and thoroughly satisfying game experience...A super stylish, extremely challenging and riveting time in Movie Land.