World Series Baseball 2K3 PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Mar 17, 2003
8.7

1. AndrewC.
    Apr 27, 2003
    I agree with an earlier poster. There are a few problems that would annoy your average nitpicker, but all in all, this is probably the best baseball game out there right now.
  2. MalexGold
    Mar 13, 2003
    This is the best baseball game I've ever played. It is so deep and REAL that even if you hate the game of baseball, you'll still like this game. It's quite possibly the best SPORTS game of the year!
  3. NathanL.
    Mar 27, 2003
    Graphics are excellent. Gameplay is pretty good so far. The center field camera for pitching adds a lot of realism. This game is a must buy for serious baseball fans.
  4. KarlG.
    Jun 2, 2003
    THE BEST GAME EVER!!!
  5. DavidR.
    Mar 19, 2003
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Stephen
    Mar 22, 2003
    I would get give it a higher score, but I found a stat bug in my very first game. I did a double switch and the box gave the save to my catcher instead on my closer. Unforgivable. It does play a good game of baseball, but if it can't keep the stats it is not getting higher than a seven from me.
  7. Tom
    Jul 17, 2003
    Awesome game, although I'm having trouble trying to adjust other teams rosters in the middle of a season.
  8. PaulD.
    Jul 5, 2003
    MVP has a little better control.
  9. BrunoT.
    Jul 9, 2003
    That's a good game but the Action button is very hard ... I have play 60 games and I'm not able to jump straight in the air to cath an hit over my head... he is always diving in the field :D !!!
  10. EvanW.
    Aug 10, 2003
    It's a good game.... BUT, I find it too easy to get base hits even on All-Star, i'm afraid that if i put it on Legend then players like Ichiro or Juan Pierre will be hittin homers off me like nothin!! OR do i have to change the AI to an easier or harder level... some1 help me out!!
  11. BillyO.
    Apr 21, 2003
    Very good game! I have a few problems with it, but I like it way better than High Heat or any of the other games out there.
    May 31, 2003
    FABuLOUS!!!!!!!!!!

1. Simply the best and most addictive baseball game available this year.
  2. PSM Magazine
    Simply the best overall baseball simulation on the PS2 this year. [May 2003, p.36]
  3. If you're the type who goes for intricate Franchise modes, then you'll probably dig WSB 2K3. The same goes if you like astounding graphics and good gameplay dynamics.