WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 PlayStation 2

8.7

1. GameOver
    Nov 24, 2006
    THis is the buggiest Smackdown game too date. The commentary has nothing to do with in ring action, and commentators voices don't match with who's actually commentating. The commentary is 100% of last yrs with a few extra lines thrown in. CAW, the graphics on preview characters are like igsaws Random pixels missing. Story mode is boring, and pointless you get screwed every THis is the buggiest Smackdown game too date. The commentary has nothing to do with in ring action, and commentators voices don't match with who's actually commentating. The commentary is 100% of last yrs with a few extra lines thrown in. CAW, the graphics on preview characters are like igsaws Random pixels missing. Story mode is boring, and pointless you get screwed every month. and still win anyway. And the second yr is just a repeat of te first but you are the champ to start with. Post match the cutscenes show completely different results to what actually happened. YET your profile indicates the true result? Pretty Good selection of characters. Referee always and I mean always get's in the road. CPU tag partners are uselss as last yr's Ladder matches, the CPU only needs to grab the belt for the final few seconds, as If you go up and wrestle it down the CPU throws you off the aldder pretty easy and then just have to do the final few seconds (not start from scratch) Challenge Mode - You have the Superstar Challenges unlocked, but only 4 of the 16 Legend ones and no indication how to get the rest unlocked. PPV mode, you have to set Title Matches as title matches with no contestants or stipulations until you save the PPV and go to play it, then you have to set the matches one at a time. (SO DUMB!) There are countless other issues with this game, It's obviously stuffed and we should get refunds. I purchaesd it pre-order for $70(Aus) and a week later it dropped to $50 because it's so shit THQ/Jakks must go to the same Production School as EA/Dice. Release games wrought with bugs that are either never tested or released anyway I loved SVR til this one. Now i'm just Pissed Off. Expand
  2. Oct 26, 2013
    Its like most sports games where the next game is similar to the last. While it is different in its own way it feels like SvR 2006 just with a few updates.
  3. Nov 12, 2013
    I honestly think that this is one the best SD!vR games in history, but not better than 08 or the original SD!vR, but still a really good game entirely
  4. May 13, 2016
    Season and GM modes advanced little from the previous version, dodge based system prevails, and the combat system based on weights was brought to try to provide realism but get the opposite and makes it almost useless to the light weight characters.
  5. Oct 5, 2015
    Hace mucho tiempo me lo dejo un amigo, madre mía como lo disfrute al maximo y no puedo decir mas me gusto todo jugabilidad excelente y musica muy buena. Pura diversión (me dio pena darle otra vez mi amigo jajaja )

#31 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#9 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK
    An influx of enjoyable new characters and stacks of authenticity keep this the finest grapple game on the planet. [Dec 2006, p.72]
  2. Although the improvements made to this year’s entry will keep me hooked for months, I can’t quite call SDvsR 2007 the perfect wrestling experience. There are still flaws here and there that irk me, like Diva matches that feel far too automated and the difficulty balancing in some of the tougher game modes.
  3. What SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007 improves isn't necessarily what the series actually needed to improve, but on its own merits, it's still a great wrestling game.