Alien Rage PlayStation 3

7.6

1. Aug 27, 2017
    Look, for an indie title, the production quality is good. The combat is fun and challenging at times. Level lay outs are simplistic enough to have you constantly moving forward, giving the game a kind of old school charm. Worth your time, if you're just looking for another shooter to play. it's good, just not GREAT!
  2. Jan 28, 2017
    I purchased this searching for direct and straightforward action, and the game does not disappoint at all in this sense. The only thing you must worry about is shooting, finding cover and not dying, which is great if you only want what I wanted when bought it. Gameplay is good enough.
  3. Oct 22, 2015
    Fun first person shooter, I really enjoyed the gameplay. Decent graphics and soundtrack along with an interesting story. There is definitely nothing new or groundbreaking here. It's like the Resistance series with crappier weapons. The weapons are fun, just unimaginative. The only reason I'm giving this game a 6 instead of an 8 is because of the nasty glitches it has. There is a spot whereFun first person shooter, I really enjoyed the gameplay. Decent graphics and soundtrack along with an interesting story. There is definitely nothing new or groundbreaking here. It's like the Resistance series with crappier weapons. The weapons are fun, just unimaginative. The only reason I'm giving this game a 6 instead of an 8 is because of the nasty glitches it has. There is a spot where the game freezes if you do things out of order. On top of that, it froze several times and I had to replay levels. Otherwise, it's a great game! Expand
  4. Jan 17, 2015
    Great old school FPS with a fun science fiction story and fun gameplay. Don't listen to the negative reviews. This game's a real joy to play if you're just looking for a nice playing sci-fi FPS.
  5. Mar 3, 2014
    Alien Rage is one of my favourite arcade game! Awesome, brainless shooter with amazing graphics. Dozens of weapons and constant action. I recommend this game for everyone who wants to shoooooot!
  6. Nov 12, 2013
    Mediocre history with linear and repetitive levels, the only good things are graphics, and the challenging shooting action, but yo get bored soon by the lack of enemy inteligence and ultra generic shooter feeling, the last in the list of modern fps this gen
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Dec 2, 2013
    Generic shooter whose epic bugs are not limited to its alien antagonists.[Christmas 2013, p81]