6.9

1. Oct 30, 2012
    This game is an amazing new iteration for the Assassin's Creed saga, a worthy successor to its awesome predecessors, and an epic tale where you can enjoy the incredible amount of work that Ubisoft surely invested on it. Here the American Revolution feels alive and fresh, and it comes with a multifaceted and human hero: the memorable Connor.
  2. Oct 30, 2012
    I think that this game is huge, slow start but awesome gameplay. The naval mission are awesome, I love the new weather system are animations are as smooth as ever. I'm not done yet but this game deserves as much attention as every other AC game!
  3. Oct 30, 2012
    Best assassins creed game by far! Graphics are superb with minor flaws and glitches but nothing unfixable. The story is in my opinion the best I. The series as well, plus with free roam it makes it a must own game for newbies and fans alike! If you have never played AC it doesn't matter you can pick right up no confusion since you get a backstory in the beginning. Highly recommend thisBest assassins creed game by far! Graphics are superb with minor flaws and glitches but nothing unfixable. The story is in my opinion the best I. The series as well, plus with free roam it makes it a must own game for newbies and fans alike! If you have never played AC it doesn't matter you can pick right up no confusion since you get a backstory in the beginning. Highly recommend this game to anyone and everyone! Expand
  4. Oct 30, 2012
    this game is no doubt game of the year. i little slow start though but a very interesting start. the environment of the game is completely insane. it looks so extremely fluid and the new AnvilNext is just AMAZING.
  5. Oct 30, 2012
    I think there are people who low ball video games scores just to keep them from being perfect.. This game...is in my top 5 games all-time...graphics 10, story 10, game-play 10, controls 10... see me in 8 years for game of the decade...masterpiece!
  6. Oct 30, 2012
    One of the best game i have ever played. EVERYTHING with this game is perfection. Those things that Assassins Creed have been lacking has been fixed. It really feels like it's a new IP but at the same time it has the AC feel. AMAZING game. No doubt GOTY 12
  7. Oct 30, 2012
    a lot of technical error harm this great game the graphics very good and sound tracks impressive and the story not as good as the last 4 games but still very good and must by for ps3 owner
  8. Oct 30, 2012
    If you're a fan of the Assassin's Creed series, you'll feel right at home with AC3. Ubisoft has breathed new life into the series with a Revolutionary War setting in colonial America, and its just as authentic as you've come to expect. Every aspect of the game has been improved, free running is faster, easier, and more fluid and combat is an absolute joy, although the controls have beenIf you're a fan of the Assassin's Creed series, you'll feel right at home with AC3. Ubisoft has breathed new life into the series with a Revolutionary War setting in colonial America, and its just as authentic as you've come to expect. Every aspect of the game has been improved, free running is faster, easier, and more fluid and combat is an absolute joy, although the controls have been slightly tweaked so it may take a battle or two for fans to get accustomed to. As usual the story and realism of the environment is what really stand out here, developers have outdone themselves this go around. It all culminates into one spectacular experience that players won't soon forget. Expand
  9. Oct 30, 2012
    Ok after playing a good half hour of it I can safety say that this will probably be my game of the year. Without spoiling much, the game seems to be much more cinematic that the previous titles. Even the theme song is epic and seems like something pulled put of a movie. Same goes with the intro mission of the game. It feels grand. The score really does it for me though. Its just epic.Ok after playing a good half hour of it I can safety say that this will probably be my game of the year. Without spoiling much, the game seems to be much more cinematic that the previous titles. Even the theme song is epic and seems like something pulled put of a movie. Same goes with the intro mission of the game. It feels grand. The score really does it for me though. Its just epic. Anyone who's having second doubts, just buy it. Anyone who's new to the series, a great place to start although I would recommend playing the previous ones (maybe skip ac1 ) Expand
  10. Oct 30, 2012
    AC3 is a all new AC Experience, it has a Read Dead Redemption feeling and the best things that you love on AC series. You watch the trailers, demos and theres no surprise, it is amazing like you saw by Ubisoft. Maybe GOTY 2012.

1. Mar 6, 2013
    The Assassin’s Creed formula of fighting and parkour is starting to get old, even with the ability to climb trees now. Maybe it’s the repetitiveness of the series, or maybe it’s just less interesting to toss crates of tea into the harbour than to hunt and kill corrupt bishops.
  2. Dec 3, 2012
    This review is getting long-winded so let's wrap it up. Assassin's Creed III is the biggest and most ambitious Assassin's Creed title yet, but a few missteps leaves it short of being the series' best. In spite of my excessive nitpicking, Assassin's Creed III is great game and a must-have for any Assassin's fan.
  3. Nov 26, 2012
    A great continuation of the Assassin's Creed series because of the strong visuals, gameplay and story. Though it must be said that the story gets somewhat boring towards the end, which leaves a sour taste.